3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F_1N 01.06.20 01:50 pm

Impression full version (PC) (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2)

The Russian version was uploaded on the torrents, 4 gig weighs.
234 Comments
Sort by:
e
exeBOX 01.06.20

kuel everything is normal on my system and gives max 30фпс

P
PARAN01A 01.06.20

The game really turned NOTICEABLY worse than the first part. Deteriorated physics, optimization, plot, voice, setting rollers, graphics (partially), duration, variety, gameplay... this game sucks. Better pereproyti first part, and IT's more like an Amateur add-on with more funding.
I'm disappointed. The third part I will not wait.
So sorry for your money (I'm on PS3 took)

I
IlluMan 01.06.20

Really liked the game, a significant development of the series... God forbid there Director all fuck up... Need to buy litsuhu)

S
SemaNaemnik 01.06.20

The game is a masterpiece! Long time not so fun... In part 2 even spread of clones was interesting. And the final battle with Vader... it's something!

j
justpsih 01.06.20

PARAN01A.
Nuface attack.
Obvious? Yes, much better than the first part.
Control for PS has become much easier. Added graphic effects(with the help of their well captured the style of star wars) That and that, but the physics of the game better. Optimization? Come on, don't lie... the Staging rollers - worked with the same guys over and that the first part of the XS... So you hang on.

and IT's more like an Amateur add-on with more funding.
Well, it's all rush of indignation. If you consider that games in the star wars universe is not so much that THIS game as a shooter is just great.

the variety of gameplay
And the first part is not shining with diversity. Yes, gameplay... the gameplay was much worse - of course, compare THIS and that great, one can see different things(bitter sarcasm)

S
SeriousShifter 01.06.20

Hmm, that game is sad it's true .The plot structure valenki .Action as in the 1st part , dabwali only Force Fury and all.Optimization of the HS, but it's not developed.QTE with the intermediate bosses are the same , and the bosses of these as dirt.Enraged Jedi (of which there as bosses there except for Vader)they udelyvaet at times two and three although it should be equal your ( the clones are all the same ).What about the main bosses - though they are few, but they had nothing one Hormone need to cut an hour and a half ).The rest of the over is not so impressed as he is, but for a change, too bad.Passed the game in 1 evening and sistemka I have low fps issues 10-15.Dismemberment is available, but what is not easily impressed.

Conclusion: not worth buying - it is better to find or download Jedi Outcast, in terms of plot it stronger and longer + fights there will be better, though no such action.

C
ChewuccaRUS 01.06.20

not worth buying - it is better to find or download Jedi Outcast, in terms of plot it stronger and longer + fights there will be better, though no such action.

*Facepalm*
Coolest homeless, who can use the force light and dark side. Stupid spam attacks, spam the trooper with the force. Stupid AI. Yes, the story and gameplay there is clearly steeper Ugh.

e
exeBOX 01.06.20

Now just passed, I understood only one part 3 do not bypass looking forward to it
PS. the first was not playing and now gonna try

.God. 01.06.20

And so :
The plot :
The plot is quite simple and ordinary, There is the boy, is the main villain, is love, no matter how strange the plot is exactly the same as any movie or game, no matter what does not apply. But the performance clips, the characters, are revealed and shown very well, and chatting a hero in the missions as it adds realism to everything that happens in the game. Was most touched by the reaction here to unsubscribe, and sorry what do you want ? The game has always been done either with the elves or with the gangsters, or space ships, one way or another each game has completely beaten the story with a lot of Clichés.

Gameplay :
With the release of part 1 of the game practically nothing has changed, although the number of combinations of strikes and increased(up to 30), and many of them simply do not use or do not know how. Diversity in the game, ranging from different types of enemies(with their abilities) and ending with skydiving. The AI in the game was a little smarter, but unfortunately the enemies are still too weak for the hero. The duration of the game many upsets, but I suggest to increase the difficulty level to Maximum and then the game will last for a good 6-7 hours of play, and generally laugh when people write that the game is short, although almost all of the current game takes place in one evening.

Graphics :
Just excellent, especially pleases the eye types of the Camino, with its Endless rain, the Animation is much prettier, although bright colors in the game are still lacking. That before optimization, it is excellent, the FPS drops were noted, the Frisians too.

Sound :
Well, here to write specifically about what everything perfectly, especially pleased with the selection of votes on the voice acting!

As a result, we can say that it is a small revolution for TFU, but obvious degradation on the background of the SW, fans of any cases like that.

4NaTaS 01.06.20

Short and easy on the highest difficulty level he died only 3 times, and then when Galaga cut down, and generally liked the game, especially now when hitting with a sword a body not flying away to distant lands, and loses a couple of limbs and falls down...

D
Darth Wolf 01.06.20

Very short - which is a pity... anyway, had a good evening for her, but exciting... and history has given more pleasure than in the previous part... at Least Krasilovka is...

w
west1911 01.06.20

rules of the game))

S
SAHEK07 01.06.20

don't know what to say about the graphics.put it on max and still that low,nothing has changed.In part 1 was better.Can sides with the game.

t
termos777 01.06.20

in the last part have not played this very much.blockbuster ((=

V
Vovkulaka21 01.06.20

Overall not bad

e
exeBOX 01.06.20

Graphics seems rubbish because mostly all the action takes place on ships, and in the first part of the planets, the landscapes were though(especially the dump))))

S
SAHEK07 01.06.20

well, Yes.here are a few beautiful

B
Bloody Devil 01.06.20

An hour ago the game was . Was hoping for more . Still can't believe that the game is so short .

S
SuperKotik 01.06.20

short game PPC

P
PARAN01A 01.06.20

justpsih
Well, corrected. It was a personal opinion, now public:
Graphics are slightly improved, not to mention small mistakes like a sprite of smoke from the blades and capsules for cloning (opaque inside, clear outside).
The game became much shorter (Personally, I played it for 4 hours the second time). Locations of all three (not counting those in the videos). Design locations monotonous (especially freaked excursion in the corridors of the cryo-lab?
Any enemy (provided that he is not more Starkiller, even the most resistant) easily knocked down (or confused) severe blow with overclocking. Ie fighting, as a rule, uninteresting. Types of opponents was considerably smaller. Attack in various (sometimes very difficult) combinations, but this is not redeems.
Bosses, on the contrary, successful (though not as cool as in the first part). Vader all the spoils. Before he struck fear every pixel, its slope was endless, but Now he really gives the impression of a once-powerful Sith, who then dunked in lava and he has had it.
With the plot, everything seems fine, but all non-combat action in the game like a dream stoned geek.
Small otstuplenie from me personally:
Starkiller, by the way, also creates the impression of a totally stoned... I can't help you! I have to! MUST save her!!!... Logical thought from nolco one day (when you ran away from Vader), but it seems that the reason it was left when it landed after flying at least a couple of kilometers vertically...
By the way, justpsih you nufac. At least you create the impression.