3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Picturetoburn 01.06.20 01:53 pm

Is it possible to exceed the limit points with the help of SPECIAL armor? (Fallout 4)

For example, charisma pumped at 10, and one of the things that gives another +2. Will this work or still 10 is the maximum and the additional effect will not be?
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 01.06.20

Picturetoburn
Will be...and if the chemistry or alcohol all a plus

S
Solidar 01.06.20

in principle, it makes no sense. But maximum 15 in which the traders do discounts. The rest 10 will suffice.

Z
Zolotko555 01.06.20

Salavat
In addition to the traders there are still settlers who is 5 people enough, and someone wants 30...so a high charisma is very useful...but in conversations/beliefs of course, and 10 missing)

P
Picturetoburn 01.06.20

Золотко555
thank you!

a
aka_sektor 01.06.20

Picturetoburn
I know for sure that 10 can be increased to 11 using the pups or book Special

B
BlackTigerTK 01.06.20

Picturetoburn
In total carcass GG can be worn about 20 different items. The effects from wearing things permanent and cumulative, unlike chemistry and food with drink, which, though added, but acting a certain time. However, if you get into PA, then all reputation from the clothes will disappear. It's about chemistry and food not tested, but the idea must remain to expiration. And not all items are present in the vanilla game. And not everyone has the effects that improve basic characteristics. Not to mention legendary.

Z
Zolotko555 01.06.20

BlackTigerTK
What is a PM ? Good case that I there did not climb)))

S
STALKER_LEON 01.06.20

Золотко555

PA/PA - Power Armor (Power armor) :)

Z
Zolotko555 01.06.20

leon18l
Tfuty...))))and I broke the head )))

A
Abbat76 01.06.20

total:
10 points take a SPECIAL pumping levels GG
+1 take the pups to the parameter
+2 can be obtained at almost any setting on any part of the armor of the legendary infantry of the enemy. That will give us the summation of the armor in the 2x5 (2 legs 2 arms 1 torso=5)= 10 extra units of the same theoretical parameter.
+5 on some parameters of chemicals (e.g., charisma).
TOTAL: maximum possible 26 units of temporary or 21 permanent option without chemicals.
Correct me if wrong calculations.

T
Toni1950 01.06.20

Abbat76
10 points take a SPECIAL pumping levels GG
+1 take the pups to the parameter
+2 can be obtained at almost any setting on any part of the armor of the legendary infantry of the enemy. That will give us the summation of the armor in 2x6 (2 legs, 2 arms, 1 torso + 1 head = 6 x 2) = 12 additional units + points - 1 ( Pb. or intellect) = 13 units of one parameter. in total 24 units postoyannie.
From the chemistry of Syl + 11 points / psycho-buff, buff-screw, griazni abitatel wasteland X cell /. For Intellect / Berries. mentati +5 , young +3, X cell + 2/ in the end 10 points. For Charisma + 11 points / Chia. mentati, gluconate, beer, X cell /