3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chiter v Zakone 01.06.20 01:55 pm

How do you feel about fishing?

Ravnodushno...
152 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black Hole-PG 01.06.20

SPINNING For suckers - MESH rules!!!!!
actually depends on where to catch? there are places sharpened by spinning and there are channels where the grid supply is not a sin :) it all depends on the reservoir
just fishing is a complicated sport

B
Black Hole-PG 01.06.20

know acne you piste like on the pond and never did (he is a monkey from the zoo escaped) rivers: although from where those znatie about them ? monkey only lives in a zoo and not razvivaetsa-primii those bananas to buy ?????????? or your 6 zaprech on this?

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 01.06.20

Fishing is cool (=
Sometimes, though, the fish are not caught, but is able to see only the most attentive.. but that night no fish soup with vodka, for some reason I notice everything

B
Black Hole-PG 01.06.20

well ear under sleep is sacred!!!! (clear the stump there and votka and Pipo sea location)
there is at least from Bychkov but the ear should be!!!!!!!!!!!!
acne happy staratsa!
and wapce MNU zaftra for mushrooms sobiraemsa brother :(

B
Black Hole-PG 01.06.20

ie you pimple like Muak idesi to the pond with a fishing rod and a thermos for tea for one, sitting all day in an empty? interesting

jealous of course :)

you have besides from Bychkov in the sea nothing vodyatsa

B
Black Hole-PG 01.06.20

that incidentally your butts off the beach!

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Avenging all 01.06.20

Don't like fishing..hunting steeper(=

R
RussianQuaker 01.06.20

Would you even slightly hide their shameful desire to fill more posts..
I just said it as it is. Oh and the posts themselves are typed after each Answer. I'm not to blame :)

K
Kot-Rin 01.06.20

Obozau....especially polemical or Linkov go....super

Z
ZoZo_036 01.06.20

Good attitude...

M
Metr72 01.06.20

Very positive!

S
SLIma4ok 01.06.20

Fishing is not necessarily to get drunk . Fishing well!!!

p
pizdec_vsemu 01.06.20

To fishing I'm fine! Love to go on nature not so much because of the fishing but because of the fact that are far away from this noisy city janutolo brisk smug, nasty little people! Sit yourself somewhere in the thread UNOCI around the campfire and nobody IPET the brain turn it down the neighbors are already asleep. The current here Suipacha Camara get and usually super!

R
RussianQuaker 01.06.20

Yes... another would be to capture notubuk with satellite Internet and finally zashib! :)

M
Metr72 01.06.20

Not the technique is not necessary at all!!I recently esiu karbownik!There are specially bred carp

X
XpUcToC 01.06.20

Fishing uhhh !! there is no better to calm the largest activity and is a great relaxation for soul and body ))))

A
Assassin 01.06.20

POH fishing, not very much, but if offered, then neotethys, lizhby to drink))) all the fish scare))

C
CANEK [sybalso i bolshe n 01.06.20

I go fishing often, but only in the store for dried fish and beer to her.

B
Besil 01.06.20

Neutral, and just hunting deer taxis )

F
FCR inters 01.06.20

I love fishing