3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chiter v Zakone 01.06.20 01:55 pm

How do you feel about fishing?

Ravnodushno...
152 Comments
Sort by:
383033 01.06.20

I did not, because:
1) there is a decrease in the number of fish;
2) I like to stand or sit in one place;
3) if standing for hours in cold water, even pants, I'm sorry, at risk to Express yourself eggs.

F
Federal 01.06.20

I for fishing with both hands!!!

Put the network took the bait sit, relax, no one bothers. Can campfire to sit-lepota...

Anecdote:
-What is the difference Rybak winter from the summer?
-Yes, the same drunks, the current in the boots.

S
Sotoneyuschiy tichka 01.06.20

Though he for his 16 years of 2-3 times fished against have nothing, and will never give up such ideas as fishing!

F
FainA 21 01.06.20

A very positive attitude! When I was young I went often since I live near the pits. However the catch was not so hot ones bulls :D but when the river went, everything was OK!

r
requiemmm 01.06.20

Fishing is the thing!!!! 4 o'clock in the morning ,river,dawn over the water, floating fog , splashing fish ,hear the cries lay next to buzzing 3 meter column of mosquitoes...
To the end there is a hope that has not come in vain...

-
-S.B- 01.06.20

The fishing is great! Would be able would love to get out camping.:-)

E
Engell 01.06.20

Positive

-
--Vadimych-- 01.06.20

Depends what kind of fishing) in the Winter I hate.... After a couple of occasions, and with friends in nature.. beauty

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 01.06.20

Like, tomorrow I will go )

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 01.06.20

Love. Fishing is a great way to relax, to have fun, drink beer... Oh, not... to sit contemplating the water. Then the fish catch Kote your feed. In General I love fishing, but not to the rabid mania.
PS love this old topic raised?

b
buffalobills 01.06.20

Interestingly, while the grandparents, who in ponds sanneh fishing on that count?

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 01.06.20

Yesterday I went and fished, it's fiction, caught 4 fish the size of a finger =), (+2 fish ate the cat running around here), came home, feed their cat, then one blevanul this fish on a chair =)

T
Tig_er 01.06.20

Love to participate with the subsequent consequences

S
Sanya_Bars 01.06.20

Negative

F
FELI-X 01.06.20

positive

R
Rainbow_user 01.06.20

Depends on how much beer you take.

T
The Salt 01.06.20

Positively.

t
tomatnyy sok 01.06.20

only trash goes on a fishing trip to drink. to go fishing for fish

p
patlatyy govnar 01.06.20

hate. I don't get her to sit and marsot or steam. but as some friends occasionally love accounts

G
Granda 01.06.20

How do you feel about fishing?
had no attitude, until I met my beloved, and now a year and a half have been with him on a fishing trip (I'd rather him go than he will be there to swell the whole day of the weekend!). in fishing there are pluses:
-camping
-fresh air
delicious fresh fish
-me for the fun of spinning/bait gives (as it was catch of 15 pieces small but tasty Rabeh)
-can support a fishing theme, learned all fishing tackle)))

so now its interests are my interests. we have this simple, full idyll! I want to be with a man, take him as is. importantly, these interests to the point of absurdity and fanaticism not to bring, but sometimes it happens..