3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 01.06.20 01:56 pm

Disappear save (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

People tell me what I can do? For the second time withdrew saves a day of playing.

The day before yesterday evening survived after the first visit Aya. Yesterday I downloaded and obskurirovat new system and almost completely cleared of EOS (made the main base Kets and approached the worm relics).
Today I loaded the game and voila, the AutoSave after Aya, like yesterday I was not playing, one thing: yesterday, before going I created a second squad for operations and sent them on the mission - and now I've got them both and completed yesterday's mission.
What the hell, and how to overcome it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 01.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
First, perhaps out of space on the hard disk.
Secondly, again, there may be a limit to the number of save files.

V
Volk-Naemnik 01.06.20

Ewgenij_BLR
1) of 3 TB free 1.5 TB - does not roll.
2) ie yesterday, the game had the support of my about 15 saves, and today not?

This is my only game on origin, MB business in the cloud? In game 3 of the AutoSave and the previous game they were texting, but now even they are old. Maybe when you exit the game not updating the cloud, and then he checks and rewrites new the saves the saves from the cloud.
Disabling the cloud can help in this situation?

z
zagruzon 01.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
can. just the problem is probably in the fact that the buggy connection to the cloud. desyncs were not issued after the release of the game?

V
Volk-Naemnik 01.06.20

zagruzon
No. Nothing happened. When you exit the stupid Desk in origin, never had nor window synchronization, as when you start the game, no Windows errors.

z
zagruzon 01.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
then cut the cloud to hell,try without it)

s
saa0891 01.06.20

Backup saves do,what the problem is.
And Yes the cloud is chop.

S
Straik29a 01.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Most likely someone your account uses)