3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 01.06.20 02:04 pm

The game is dying? (For Honor)

Chet online fell. Campaign only nerds left
100 Comments
Sort by:
b
balabxl 01.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
I hope you are sitting, and no matter chta Yes, it runs through yupley, I'm so accustomed to, and the collection is updated, + my Akka was 300 p, so discount nothing:D.

b
balabxl 01.06.20

ewok_prg
Well, the rainbow is a different case. It is citaci, it was all that now is in Honore, a year later, they undertook the head. And what do we see? During the tournament, the game was online more than 60K, now stable 17-20K just the incentive. But as for me, it's boring, replay value in it as much as in any other online game, except that there the trouble with the ping, if the servers are not live, it repels.

Q
Qwinto_0 01.06.20

Not played a week, today went and depressed - 35-25 fps vs 140-160 a week ago, I thought that something is wrong with the hardware, frantically went to overwatch and found that everything was normal 130 personnel on site. The desire to play has disappeared in the Federal district honor fully, because of micro freezes and drawdown give it a bit uncomfortable. Oh Yes, and the game guard cuts the connection Skype, with his teammates had to go into the vehicle. In short the game really ushatali worth the money.....)

b
balabxl 01.06.20

Qwinto_0
It's definitely not in the game case, lol. That such people off, just that the problem is a run of the game. On Skype and sit...Riley? Why? And it is not important.

e
ewok_prg 01.06.20

Qwinto_0
And here the game is not clear, see if you interact not all the cores on the processor or RAM is also not at all Robit. I'm just a long time since I faced such a problem. You might have a driver that something is wrong. I don't know exactly, because there's little description, enough to casual problem. Try run some other demanding game, if you have also dropped the fps(which is very likely), then the problem is in the comp by far.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 01.06.20

Qwinto_0
I have 60-80 instead of the former 150)
May finished shadows and lighting

D
DGI_GurdinkA 01.06.20

SHAGGY67
You do not communicate with friends via Skype\deep\course\TC\RK? You just play in silence?)
It is not clear that minus all my comments that can't even contain negative sense

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

Reveal a terrible secret. In all online games online falls after the release. Here on the developers that would support the game, to rivet all sorts of additions. The same to take MMORPGs (wow and L2) have the same online, in fact is a sine wave from Supplement to Supplement.
And in the case of for honor people score most likely not due to the fact that the game is not interesting or miserable. The game is a strong middling. But because of the shitty пир2пир. When maybe a few games out. Problem with NAT. In General, the problem in krivorukost developers purely technical side.
In General, they themselves have shit in his pants. Making a good game they savellis a lot of problems with kinecta.

i
iz0tope 01.06.20

Half of the players who bought epic the incentive - and this is only the beginning :D

I
IdmitriuI 01.06.20

0ZED0
the latest patch much more glitches that caused the people and bombed, if correct, will return a

I
IdmitriuI 01.06.20

ewok_prg
well, as it is the main attraction there is in following orders, online normal, only the latest patch has caused many of crashing when download, play this is impossible, so cutting a downturn like this, waiting for the patch, and then yesterday, that would score 350 points to capture territories 5 games had 2 of them merged (with one out), another 3 points under 600-800 and crashes at the end without reward of course, damn shame...

b
bazilews 01.06.20

A single in the game fit?

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

bazilews
No. He is there purely as training. Give practice all the characters show what combos they yuzayut. In General, purely for the fact that would determine whom to play.

b
balabxl 01.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
No, just it SKYPE, do not use, so in disbelief that they are someone else enjoys except for the people of the older generation.)

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

SHAGGY67
The older generation who is probably already 25+ )

b
bazilews 01.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
Clear.So as such the history in the story,is there?

b
balabxl 01.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
Probably 45+

D
DGI_GurdinkA 01.06.20

SHAGGY67
Us 18-24 year everyone, enjoyed all except RK. What's wrong? If the party is not more than 5 people, it is quite normal. When 6-9 people, the vehicle\course

b
balabxl 01.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Not so with the quality of Skype. After sitting in the same discharge, I think that even in the TSKA already to go does not want.

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 01.06.20

well, I hope after the sale and upgrade people catch up) I don't have enough of something for a bit, that game sucked