3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xoen 01.06.20 02:37 pm

Impressions of the game (Hard West)

What can I say, long awaited and was finally able to appreciate this game.
Impressions are extremely positive. The setting, the plot, the characters.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sodden 01.06.20

The atmosphere, characters and story height. Upset short story and linearity. Plus you would have more stuff on the global map.
PS Another bad thing is that the clothes are not transferred, modifiers, maps between scenarios(

b
birds_day 01.06.20

Sodden
3 clothes all for the script you can access that will be available in the shop of fate in every new game (scenario).

a
andi555777 01.06.20

tell me what the difference is . to be in the shade or in the sun? why is it necessary?

b
birds_day 01.06.20

Interesting, but the episodes are short and the meaning is lost in the bleeding wounds, the extraction of gold, belongings, Perkovich cards. And indeed linear and all variation is a fake. In General, as they say developers themselves, what you wanted for$ 20, playability like xcom for$ 60?. And the bugs and crashes to fix.
In General, Hard West, is worthy of attention not only as game but also as a stress test for your video card, boil easy even 980ti as could not the Witcher 3 on the ultra.

b
birds_day 01.06.20

andikirov
There are perks useful for shade - recover HP, invisibility, hidden kill. Plus they can look at the shadow AI is also able.

x
xoen 01.06.20

The sun shade is. Can focusing on the shadows to shoot.

J
Jino_man 01.06.20

Great game, however the graphics card will ship nepodetski

T
Tom[Cat] 01.06.20

Chic vestr, the story draws to the end.

Smartly done global map, the game on the global map differs from Chapter to Chapter, and it's great.

The only negative is the fighting, automatic detection of targets for attack some are not comfortable and familiar, likely to be a port to mobile platforms.

g
gliga142 01.06.20

The key definition for the game - indie .. Like the theme + turn based combat + short stories - then enjoy , like when all done at the AAA level with an epic reversal of any aspect - not like it .. Personally I don't like it if I launched on a mobile phone it still did not go , but on the pitch, I'm better again pass quality classics than I will play the game , which is not far away from brauzerok ..
By the way about warming up the cards , put a limit of 60 fps in the video card drivers + Vert. Singh is in the game and you will be happy ..

d
djjack 01.06.20

Passed the original and the Supplement, bought at GOG just to 3.78$.
From the pros can note the gloomy atmosphere of hopelessness, the fact, which is deeper than it seems initially, the music composer of the Witcher 3, non-linearity and multiple endings. Took place entirely on hard with injuries, because I have not thought the scenario is short, has spent more than 40 hours for everything, some scenarios went through 2-3 times to see other ways of development.
Minus only two: the first I just described in detail in the next topic, is the load of the video card curves hands of developers. And the second negative, I took another score - a hideous realization of the system of autosaves.
This game is awesome and hooked me much more than the casual X-com, which I set 5 times and removed.

V
ValeryBully 01.06.20

The gloomy game was fun if you could do something like a gangster just mixed with the strategic component)

A
Angelo4ekT 13.12.20

Not a single such game found in the network - with maps, RTS, RPG, also with the plot, and also a single.
Both the poker mechanics are original, and the music has come in.
Can someone advise something like (but necessarily with cards and not MMOs) ?..