3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ripvango 02.06.20 06:31 pm

Fallout 4 and the series \"Wild West\" (Fallout 4)

The people who watched - do not find many analogies?

Same synths, the same Institute, the same moral choice. And the question - ethics of artificial intelligence...

Scientists of the Institute, isn't it? )
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Someone, someone did plagiarize )

r
ripvango 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
Well, the series was released after the game... But based on the 1973 film. )
No, I think it just hovered in the air. And if it comes to that the crucified Sinta both plagiarized from here:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Витрувианский_человек

Although in this situation the term plagiarism I think, is not correct...

P
Posledovatel 02.06.20

ripvango wrote:
don't find many analogies?
no

Spoiler

P
Posledovatel 02.06.20

ripvango wrote:
Although in this situation the term plagiarism I think, is not correct...
stupid copy-paste so correctly

A
Abbat76 02.06.20

Watched the whole series. There is no copy-paste, and plagiarism. There is a visual similarity, which is specially observed in order for the viewer to recognize the analogy with the same Fallout 4.
In the TV series played up a completely different plot with completely different prerequisites, development and nuances than in Fallout 4 in the part of the AI problem.
Those who want to watch the show - NOT to LOOK! To begin with, what the series is an opportunity for the full development of AI in the dolls originally artificially inhibited. And one of the developers went on sabotage and created a system that could withstand cyclic rubbing memory (along with memory and accumulated life experience). As a result of this sabotage of the earliest of created for amusement Park dolls for a long time could unconsciously accumulate life experiences that led to the birth of self-realization with all its consequences. Because self-awareness has occurred in conditions of the ongoing terror, violence and death, then the AI was very ruthless and immoral from the point of view of the layman. What resulted in the end in a massacre.

In F4, nothing like this is seen. Synths Institute was originally created with consciousness, and a claim to identity. No one uses synths for endless violence and implement their own sadistic tendencies. In the end, to the synths of the third generation in the Institute are not worse than working in factories or farms, probably even better - just give them oral job without mockery and attempts to deceive ). The RFP is that they are not paid.