3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
14524624347 16.10.19 03:16 am

Maps, mods and so on (Star Wars: Empire at War)

I want to install new maps, add-ons any thread on Empire at war, but didn't work.!!! all search engines have climbed any [censored] not found. Tell me some sites.

Don't forget to follow the rules of the forum! Please, no obscenities, and then get banned! (Dan4MerC)
167 Comments
Sort by:
A
Akhorahil 16.10.19

Is there anyone alive?

A
Akhorahil 16.10.19

You're too fond of her? Yes game, I want like to learn how to do mods on it.

R
Roma 1994 16.10.19

And how can you make the AI more active in capture mode galaxy? I like the Rebels are working well, and the Empire only station pumps(((

a
aleks_ksm 16.10.19

people remember the addition of FOC in the last mission (on Kuat) appeared Imperial super destroyer the Executioner or whatever his name is (not Eclipse) I would like him hired to do and speed to register remember it only in the middle of the card stood and did not move as the Eclipse, well sizes decrease and the fact it's too big)). people pliz help who knows what files are needed for this!!

K
Kilotonn 16.10.19

aleks_ksm
all the files are inside the game, the problem is you need to find the right xml file and still the problem to understand it, why do you have a bunch of mods that adds different kinds of destroyers for example in the Imperial Civil War.. there you can create up to 3 of super destructors class executioner + one will be soon..when playing as Imperials,

K
Kilotonn 16.10.19

people does anyone have the thread ready packs with ships, that the ship and with it XML on http://www.moddb.com/ that is, but there are clean models with textures without..xml files..I want a little bit of mod Rise of Mandalor to change the mod beautiful models are great, and the effects of the shot guns made very impressive..But no SSD to play it's so boring..I want the rebels to add Luscinia(balanced as it says in wukipedia that Luscinia had fewer guns than other butchers) and МС104(or Viscount) Imperials and a couple of Executioner, Eclipse and Lord, About mandorallen have not yet thought of..

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

Kilotonn
Draw from one mod and put it in another what you want. The main thing to find the model and textures, to tweak a little bit of xml and mastertextfile_english.dat. Well and pull of mt_commandbar.tga (in the folder with the textures) the ship icon and paste in mt_commandbar.tga your fashion.

R
Ruen87 16.10.19

I played almost all popular fashion
about unpopular and you can not speak
and focused solely on the two
this is Absolute Corruption Mod and Republic at war
and here are my comments on the mod
Absolute Corruption Mod
(these are the drawbacks that were keeping me in this fashion quite a long time)
1. reduced ships and units, what is wealth? more space for visual observation and more space on the battle map
2. increased distance between the attacking and defending which is also nice, you can think about the attack or the time to organize the defense (until the enemy fleet gets to your base you can quite make it pump the required upgrades and to place the ships on the map)
3. increased distance overview for large ships, it is logical to observe the enemy at a distance is not available for shooting
4. all the ships in the game are done perfectly and efficiently
(disadvantages)
1. the ships are part of each other and it is in General the most common bug for mods but this is tolerable because such inputs at each other makes the player and the AI tries to keep a distance
2. some ships are too stupid animation when you eliminate them, but also tolerated as caught in a battle pretty often
3. the imbalance of the fleet
4. protracted space battles due to the high strength of the vehicles that eat 7 meals (almost on you and will attack) and it is because of them the fighting is taking place very long and annoying
Republic at war
prosperity
sometimes there are beautiful maps for planetary battles such as Tatooine, I very much liked it for its detail and scale well, in General, is in my opinion the whole prosperity of this mod
but shortcomings in this fashion, a Bunch a bunch a bunch and list them all I just fail
well, for example the radius of the review of the ships so that the enemy can detect at close range
ships blow up like balloons
space station are so big that the screen can only see 1/3 of it part very sad
an endless supply of fighters in the hangars
ignoring to automatically fire to the ship began to shoot stupid to choose it and lay on the enemy only in this case he will open a heavy fire
map of the galaxy miserable and sad
well and other other stuff

D
Dmitriy Horus 16.10.19

Guys, is there a mini-mod that replaces all icons and the model of the unfinished ЗС2 of EAWFOC on stakeholders of EAW? If not - this is not difficult, could make such a mod?

D
Dmitriy Horus 16.10.19

sorry, the question is allowed)

B
BleiD Morgan 16.10.19

Throw off plz mod for the cruiser Eclipse

D
Darth Lord Sith 16.10.19

VanGrey
I bliiiiiiiiin

m
miraslav denisenko_ 16.10.19

Hello, who could tell what programs are needed to create mods for sweaw

S
Sigal122 16.10.19

How to put the game into English?

S
Sashok Gomola 16.10.19

Hi all I need help in short, I installed a mod for star wars empire at war forces of corruption called return of the clones and when I this mod you start in a few seconds the screen turns white and then the game dies what to do?

O
Oleg001 16.10.19

Which game folder I created to move the map so I can play it , too ?

O
Oleg001 16.10.19

aaawwww...anybody There?????)))

O
Oleg001 16.10.19

The Forum Died...

O
Oleg001 16.10.19

help...

K
K0MAH4 16.10.19

DATA->ART->MAPS and DATA>MAPS. Can't remember exactly.