3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Kobelev 02.06.20 06:39 pm

On the map Sealion destroyed purpose are not recorded as destroyed (Just Cause 3)

Help, there is a problem in Just cause 3. The passage of cards SIM-Leon: CENTCOM, appeared a glitch. All of the goals that need to be destroyed (tanks, transformers, antennas, etc.), I completely destroy, but they are not recorded as destroyed and the building on the map they are listed as integers and the map is marked in red, not blue. Bought the game license, not a pirate
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den_uvo 02.06.20

Use the cheat ?)

O
Oleg Kobelev 02.06.20

Den_uvo
no, I'm not

n
neinoneon 02.06.20

Oleg Kobelev
CENTCOM is a WHIP? If Yes then first you need to pass the mission on his trip.

O
Oleg Kobelev 02.06.20

neinoneon
The fact of the matter is that I CAN NOT pass the mission until you clear the map of enemies, that is, until you destroy the tank, etc. and destroy them does not work. Rather work, but when destroyed they are NOT RECORDED as destroyed and when you restart the game, they again appear IN the WHOLE look, like I was for him not to shoot

n
neinoneon 02.06.20

Oleg Kobelev
We need to liberate all the regions except the WHIP, then complete the mission. Well, in the story try to go further.

O
Oleg Kobelev 02.06.20

neinoneon
I can't pass the mission because when you get to the circle icon of the mission, it is written that: First we need to LIBERATE this County

n
neinoneon 02.06.20

Oleg Kobelev
You have liberated all the areas in this County, but CENTCOM?

O
Oleg Kobelev 02.06.20

neinoneon
Yes, everything I've got, all areas on the map, except CENTCOM