3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.06.20 06:39 pm

Could you....

...to kill a man for$ 100 million. Anyone, no matter whom, let it be a bum, drunk, drug addict, decent family man, a businessman or a high official, no matter who he is.
And not only that, you would have paid the money, you were not even any criminal prosecution, nor whatever punishment is not followed. Only conscience nagged you, and not the fact and not everyone.
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

PA my accordion theme
to fly would be able to do but wouldn't

I
Inkvizitor nubov 02.06.20

a regular who never did anything to me no

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.06.20

Free - Yes, even 7 billion, in the absence of criminal liability

D
Delphis 02.06.20

Yes, the subject is dull, no mind or imagination. But I already talked about this

A
Anglerfish 02.06.20

playrush
Shkolota spring fever well, never mind.

A
Anglerfish 02.06.20

playrush
Yes, I too wonder. Have sarportal topic, but zero emotion.
But just wrote sarcastic comments in the newly created news the Hitman (the author of the news new Hitman IS released last year! Here is a twist, Kachitsa), and after 10 seconds it was removed.

C
CRASHBULLET 02.06.20

FSB you on the pencil takes)

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.06.20

Delphis
the theme is great. only remove the price issue. Only sincere and pure violence, This is not a false hypocritical kindness and care, it is the present that can be in man

Spoilerly you lose everything that you love to choke yourself at night

D
Delphis 02.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
but I have ears on top!

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 02.06.20

I would kill everyone here for free.

R
Rebel220 02.06.20

But in the game count?

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.06.20

Official or COP high rank with pleasure
And I would very much like that imposed for corruption in a large size the death penalty.For small — prison from 10 years of hard time without the possibility of PAROLE.For embezzlement of public funds is also the death penalty.Would the abolition of parliamentary immunity.Wish people were paid a percentage of the sale of the national patrimony.We pay interest on our wages.

B
BioCommandos 02.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
I wish you lose all that you love to choke yourself at night
Just what was missing in my life.

D
Delphis 02.06.20

fun for 300

A
Alexandrovitch 02.06.20

Let's imagine such a situation. For example, you decide to kill one thug. Either you kill him or you lose and its weakness. In return you get nothing. Detectives you red-handed... And you find saltese to jail, to rot until the end of his term. You think just because you could give - $ 100 million =)

C
Crowley Alister 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov
not even the mortal enemy of my morality is not for sale!!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
no matter who he is.
Too important, too. But a philosophical question, and there's only your personal opinion (important not to lie to yourself, answering the question the way I want to hear the surrounding). It's simple: if your answer is Yes, you could have, then there is no question, lol 8) If could not be any, then it can be secondary issues. And mistrust, isn't it? ) But there are people that will say no, not could, and a trillion /infinity. And be able to explain why, and you have no right to Troll about it. You have to accept his explanation, because it is his personal point of view, and who are you to accuse him, say a lie? You know nothing about him (say) to confidently say that it is disingenuous. But if he's definitely confident, your you are evil is already an insult to him )
So, sorry, thinking out loud. My answer to the topic question: no. But the villains - for free at least a million, lol ) I Have my own principles...

Podvipodvertov wrote:
you were not even any criminal prosecution, nor whatever punishment is not followed.
This condition - of course, otherwise it makes no sense in the question.

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
Free - Yes, even 7 billion, in the absence of criminal liability
Very noble to do this unselfishly %)

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
pure violence
Well.. the laser cuts clean, so quite possible )

G
Gauguin 02.06.20

It's a pretty standard test to diagnose mommy mentally retarded misanthrope.

n
nreebqvvrvdrhnnnn 02.06.20

*do not*
Can. Nothing lasts forever

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.06.20

Gauguin
Such questions did not reveal, so as to speak about the future can be anything. This simulation and verification of behaviour in them, only there's a catch: you did not check the validity of the proposed subjects option 8) And, therefore, everything depends on the credibility of the issued options. That is, this method does not check, because the result is not verifiable.