3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ClevoGame 02.06.20 06:43 pm

Denuvo in its glory. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Buying a subscription means Access Origin, played 2-3 hours, after peresechenii in the game and it sends you 3 letters

34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Glushkov 02.06.20

Well Denuvo. What? One hell lomanut.

l
lokkie 02.06.20

vitez123
Such stuffing is for suckers in the near future will be much.. the game is new.
When it came Horizon: Zero Dawn, too, there was a torrent for Pitch, saying what the guys hacked and made under Pitch. For the sake of interest swung a file, and there is a fix That rider. Not well, and Cho, the games are similar, there here a bow bow, whatever. xD)

Y
Yczh-Kazym 02.06.20

Alexey Glushkov
I think 3dm is back - may not even have two years to wait.

A
Aleksey Glushkov 02.06.20

Rakszas
On account of 3dm don't know, but CRY probably will do.

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 02.06.20

GG4
As I recall, shovelled Denuvo will be a Sniper in April. At least I read recently. And it will be the first game with this version of Denuvo. And about Andromeda's nothing like not writing.

S
Sorairus 02.06.20

I do not understand, someone says, Denuvo is. Those who do not. Before the game - another week(about 10 hours of trial know). and here's the list :
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvohttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
about the game - not a word, although there are published projects from EA and issued in the future.
In General as everything is uncertain.

P
Pazzaken 02.06.20

I suppose someone gave an account to drive, bro?

S
Spirit of Rock 02.06.20

Is Denuvo

C
ClevoGame 02.06.20

Pazzaken
yeah, I have nothing to do to give someone the probe, which is limited to 10 hours.

PS called in support, and I was right in my suspicions, and I was told that this problem could occur due to the unstable Internet connection. There was a time when I was playing I got a notification that I'm offline and at a time when the Internet itself tried to reconnect it at this point, denovo took it the anxiety of hacking, etc. and limited my access to the game for 1 day, spotsa 24 hours, all work properly

l
legusor 02.06.20

the problem is your pitch, the Internet or from EA, not denuvo.

P
Pazzaken 02.06.20

ClevoGame
Damn, how many games dinoboy was not playing this crap ever happened. I would suggest that you have a dynamic IPS and when reconnecting the Internet it is changing? In any case, copyrighters their paranoid protection systems only scare people.

f
fog666666 02.06.20

in a blind and violent struggle with the pirates, they will kill all games will be impossible to run.soon license with shamanism as pirate game will screw them in the ass

C
Cude 02.06.20

Are digging their own grave. well, to hell with them

K
Kovboy belomor 02.06.20

GG4Да,Yes, but put it the terminator who was sent from the future EA boss.So dernova from 2075.