3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geny 02.06.20 08:30 pm

The game on the network (Far Cry 2)

Somebody already tried to play online?
I just have the pirates,and the license will be only the 6th (must buy).I wonder what good there is,heard it will be similar to Team fortress 2.
122 Comments
Sort by:
X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 02.06.20

Well..........we neprobyval

e
ewro 02.06.20

Played yesterday online, not long... principle all playable, with the current servers it is necessary to understand...
Surprised a very small number of servers, literally 3-5 in every mode except TDM. Adnews that they are much rather from, but for some reason they just invisible... Maybe just stupidly made the search engine...
Hence the proposal:
1. Is there a domestic server?
Post the IP and server name.
2. Bourgeois good servers with normal ping, no lag.
The IP and server name.

Questions:
1. Disabled voice communication in-line. Why?
Maybe the server is offline?
2. Can't reload if the horn is the ammo. Is this normal?
You have to dovetailing the whole cone, and then automatic reload.
Or find boxes of ammunition.
3. Does not work treatment! mmmat them.. the Bourgeoisie treated(seen), but I can't. Why? May rank even lower? Rank - 3.
4. Is there a chart of fps? How to enable? (Fraps is not advised)

Total, the impression that I got during online next clave: treatment, recharge, voice... Maybe it's a glitch? But the other buttons all work, to reassign too... but to no purpose.

License - book.

G
GERMESrus 02.06.20

See servak, but to come to any I can't.
When you try to join, appears this message

Failed to join game. Please try again later.

Who knows why. Tell Me Plz. License - book.

e
evilstalker 02.06.20

License from Buka. Can't create a profile for the game through there. The letters are not written. Only numbers. What are they doing? Who knows.

G
GERMESrus 02.06.20

evilstalker

It's probably also their bug. When I wanted to create another user, it was the same as YOU. Also the letters are not written. Only numbers.

Generally poor to make games. The 1.01 patch and nothing helped.

G
GRaDyC 02.06.20

I can't join as have GERMESrus.

O
Oleg_555 02.06.20

Change layout keyboard to English and reboot ...helped me.

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 02.06.20

Blah, I have suffer for UBI.com to register!!! Always writes something!

Now kada EV all became norms, but damn I forgot that the game can not write in English =(

c
cantor12 02.06.20

Now kada EV all became norms, but damn I forgot that the game can not write in English

need to use the control panel language... keyboard layout default to make English

M
Morgray 02.06.20

Guys, please tell us about the multiplayer, who now plays with the litsuhi, I just still can not decide to buy a license or not(Russification me nafig not needed, in English. norms so played). There are some features there ? Or stupid mochilovo on small maps ?

K
KostiKK 02.06.20

Reached rank 8 everything works, but strain kakieto strange moments: put some pretzel two bullets from the sniper in the head and he turns around and killing me with one shot from a Makarov!!! what is it like? and this was not once. He'll try to sleep or I have a bullet out of shit? And maybe the bourgeoisie already has got a cheat? And so the impression is not bad... but alot, COD4 I liked.

m
maxes26 02.06.20

People help!! I litsuha from Buka. Disk version 1.00 of the game I have updated it to 1.02 was Probalsa alone.... tired, I decided not have to chopped down. Well, did everything right (I am registered at ubi.com) . Then tried to play and some how scraped 4th level. But constantly kicked from servers because of all the problems, got rid of the main problem with PunkBuster. And here's the problem: when I try to login with your AK in the game gives the message Server Far Cry 2 is currently unavailable, try to connect later. The people I'm so sorry that doesn't work, especially FOR the MONEY I BOUGHT LITSUHU!! Can someone that knows about this, so help?!

A
Arnej 02.06.20

maxes26
If it started you today, you're not alone... ), the same garbage started today and I have...

And if to be exactly Ubisoft Autopatch error:

Trying to get update information to X:\Users\USERS\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi6E6A.tmp.
Failed to download the update information.
Fatal download error: 52
Update service cannot continue.

S
Sooltan DJ 02.06.20

And you put some NODVD? Because of them there are errors.

m
maxes26 02.06.20

DJ Sooltan
No, NODVD did not, HOWEVER strangely enough, I've quietly works without the disc. He was surprised by this.

Arnej
no, I have not what you have. I understand that you have the game just updated, can't?? This error occurs during startup of the game??
I have error occurs when you try to connect to your account in the game online (you know there is such an empty list, where only your nickname and on the contrary it is written In network). So I clicked on your nickname starts login and POPs up a message the Server Far Cry 2 is currently unavailable, try to connect later and more in the message nothing is written.

t
twister809 02.06.20

People help recently bought the game license from the beeches had put everything as it should be checked on UBI.com then I created a profile I go into multiplayer on ANY SERVER and I wrote that ( failed TO JOIN the GAME please TRY AGAIN LATER ) people if anyone knows of POJALYSTA help.

m
maxes26 02.06.20

twister809
I have the exact same problem! In General, do not know how to fix it manually, but you know what happens if the Internet is cut off :). In General, you just need to wait for some time, and then be able to get through.

t
twister809 02.06.20

maxes26
Maybe ...

K
KiriK 01 02.06.20

people,thanks the advice helped and what were the problems with Russian layout, the game is cool!!!

A
Arnej 02.06.20

twister809
Check whether you have opened ports TCP\UDP : 9000-9004.