3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 02.06.20 08:33 pm

How to gain weight quickly?

Tired of everyone calling me anorexic,even though I did not believe.Better to be that than a fat one.I once even tried to gain a little bit weight,tried to eat more,but the effect is zero))).Now I advise you to walk into the gym,the type will help.Maybe you have some advice?
57 Comments
Sort by:
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 02.06.20

Life дерьмо112
Yeah))). I still care about your stomach,don't like McDonald's any,besides, homemade food calories not less,and not so harmful.

v
vzglydizugla 02.06.20

DMG EX777
Protein nutrition and rocking. But it can grow fat and will not work, even if there is fat with a spoon. It's more on a medical theme.

S
Shadowarm 02.06.20

Podrostesh and he will be fine

_
_hw 02.06.20

Wife you have,fattened up =)

q
quallitgames 02.06.20

DMG EX777
The most important fact, it is the mode and eat strictly 3 times a day (normal food)....

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 02.06.20

Life дерьмо112
Well, I do not drink.)))

M
Mabel Pines 02.06.20

Why gain weight? Be that what it is) a Lot of people on diets sit))

w
we get what we deserve 02.06.20

Mabel Pines
pump up MS

by sabzh: take and find appropriate websites. the metabolism and can speed up and slow down. izi wines
although, depends on the gene

but in 30 years polyubasu will be in bold))

f
flamingbit 02.06.20

Hawa 5-7 times a day (little but often) and drink a lot of water. In General, it is an incredibly long process and first of all you need to have the desire))))

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

This whole system bro.. I do yoga 3 times a week at least.. horizontal bar parallel bars. room.. In the morning abadalova oatmeal(for weight) oatmeal gram 300-400 +2 boiled eggs.. then buy a weight gainer with most calories and fat again.. have to study.. if you want to be slim and in the body. it is only to do + mode with the meal. because if you're stupid to be stupid eat the stomach and Eiropas... and remember no torn butt muscle and nothing) the way of the world.. at the beginning so let's say 3-4 months will be hard but then cut. the main thing to ask for.. but for when it podnapisi mass and muscle will immediately understand why it is said. sport is a thrill.
On motivation)
Spoiler

V
Vampire_98 02.06.20

Need to eat more flour !

i
igrok1232 02.06.20

DMG EX777
what you the gym if you distrofan? you 100 times to do push-UPS? and 15 times catch up? and the area on the floor will do? that's when you're to do it all - and then will go to swing your dumbbells. And while you're distrofan - what are you going to pump dumbbells? teeth to raise them to be?

V
Vadik kirov 02.06.20

If I eat before bed) and sleep sweetly and weight when you

-
---VENOM--- 02.06.20

DMG EX777
Maybe you have and can't gain weight if body type - ectomorph. But it is only the doctors say, before or after testing don't know well or see for yourself on your own, read the sites that figure and conclude what you have.

i
i8o 02.06.20

DMG EX777
remember how he gave me advice,a beer with smoked chicken wings
Vadik Kirov
ten years fall asleep on a full stomach,as was 75kg and still is))

F
FallenGhost 02.06.20

DMG EX777
Be sure to go in the hall.

I have this problem in life, I kept putting it off Hiking the hall. Began to eat fractionally(every 3 hours) back in the year 2010, but it didn't help. When I went into the army, I thought a be okay(well, mode, nutrition, physical load, etc.). Also did not help.

In that year began training and correct nutrition. Enjoyed every kilogram collected, a total of 3 months gained 6kg. But then, began to appear the stomach because the carbs used a lot, and even before going to sleep(which is not desirable), and the squirrel was eating very little. Well, the workout had to stop for other reasons. Now again resumed, should be in form come the summer.

In General workout in a gym + nutrition + sleep and you will have weight. And horizontal and parallel bars is unlikely to help.

Training - you need to put together a program for the mass in the hall.

Nutrition - you need to consume 5g of carbohydrates(cereals, pasta, potatoes, etc.) per 1kg of weight and 2G of protein(meat, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, protein, etc.) per 1kg of weight

To sleep you need to sleep 9-10 hours a day.

P
Podvipodvertov 02.06.20

It's all nonsense. To gain weight you need to frequently drink beer, preferably every day in front of the TV, that would be good the meal was, well, not to disdain fast food type McDuck, etc. are often home to order food and again with a beer in front of kintsom to eat it all, but more importantly more beer to drink.
Not lead an active lifestyle where you can sit - sit, lie down is to lie. And constantly have candies, sweets, bread and beer, not to forget the most important thing about the beer.

B
Bombardirovschik 02.06.20

need less to move and after two years will gain weight.
Come get it, only transport, constantly sit as little as possible, be on his feet.
Eat a lot do not have.

V
Vaipen 02.06.20

The need to define who you are. The donor or Vampire. If the Donor, Yes. Here the standard. Sports, gym, food, etc. But if a Vampire then a full paragraph. From all this besides from hemorrhoids migraine will not earn, even hurt himself in a cake. Because the vamps are working on energy and not muscle. Therefore, there is only inner peace and unity with the universe.

D
DirtyLol 02.06.20

surgery to fix fat do grozavescu called