3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LamGrut 02.06.20 08:34 pm

The problem with armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The armor was painted in blue, also appeared band.

11 Comments
Sort by:
x
xslepojx 02.06.20

This is exactly the Cake!

B
BatmanWayne221 02.06.20

LamGrut
And th?

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

LamGrut
hah.something hard bagnulo) fashion and the other didn't? try to paint it
also if you set postprocessing enabled to use the gamma system turn off and relogin game..

r
regeger 02.06.20

LamGrut
For starters, do not pay attention to degreeof above before Fitorom, or as it there... They won't...
After patch 1.20 and exit Blood and wine comrades psheki (poles, which.., in the vernacular) have decided to change the texture vadimchik armor. What you, dear see - is the norm at all. And Yes - it's not blue color, and supposedly black. Download mods with nexus on the old textures. All the best!

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Readlife
you drive because of the color change with 1.20.. I have 1.31. gog. and she's not exactly in color but more dark between light and dark.. the armor school snake too dark. but not blue as the author of the theme.. how would I pass the 2nd time in a row the game and certainly will tell you that you are confused))) Or had such gamma settings of the monitor and some..

r
regeger 02.06.20

Fei Fong
First - the author of the theme on the screenshot no armor school snake... in the second - look screens to start again and again)))... That was before 1.20, and after, including Goti edition 1.31. Where the inscription Mod, skin versions prior to 1.20, NOT!!! fan modification. I drove to drive on.
Spoiler

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Readlife
Yes LAN no offense)).. the snake looks like... the author's theme is blue too.. please take a screenshot and throw. and I will make the skins)
I personally bear workshop is the same as in the screenshot 1.12...... wolf as 1.21. the cat also as 1.21. Griffin do not see the difference. I repeat I have version 1.31 Gogh and by the way the armor school snake like in 1.12.. colour scales

D
Danil Zotov 02.06.20

I retextured set great for Geralt than either 1,31 like he always steret or buying a new one forever, just pure look that is not realistic, suggest the mod 2 times higher texture of vanilla http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_the_legendary_viper_hd_kaer_morhen_armor_texture_mod-107532/

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Daniel Zotov
No.. he Triss or Jennifer or CRIS erase armor)) thanks I'll have to look. this feels good...

D
Danil Zotov 02.06.20

Fei Fong
on the screen is still not HD normal version of the mod and how to install HD do look cool in the game

I
Ilya Makarskiy 02.06.20

Looks great.