3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fei Fong 02.06.20 08:40 pm

Looks like a bug. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hey all.. actually when you take a note on the search for loot once. went to the place as it is where the loot.. and there with the trunk all picked up and the quest is not lost.. I know they say tell. look better, etc. but I'm not the first 1day play the game and what you know) and also all clearly written.. the chest does not glow after its devastation.. there were 3 runes and the sword of the ordinary.. As it is not important the bug is not a bug. but you do not want that would have hung in quest the hunt for treasure
screens 2nd a 1st. the chest in front of Geralt in the basement as it should be.. in the County of chests no..
Спойлерhttp://uploads.ru/hprxC.png
http://uploads.ru/YNKW0.png
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Ziyaev 02.06.20

Fei Fong
the same trouble ANTO in Velenje at the bridge under water only I have the quest hanging and chest and no place is marked with a circle

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Alexander Silaev
no. on the map you look. it is in the area of stone hearts.towards the end of the map to the right. there's the Griffin flying by the way.. level 91.
I have 1 caveat almost from the beginning of the game.. I have solutal memory cache of the chest again in another place . and then took a lead on him and now the quest hanging. after all the chest I apostasy before pickup.and the empty coffers are not lutosa)) now it turns out 2 of the quest will be left hanging...

a
amniz 02.06.20

Will have to write to the developers, that would be corrected.

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

amniz
but do not care as this bug) it is like a drop in the ocean.. just thought someone was maybe what helped or I'm blind that the chest is not found in the radius))))

M
Mama Stiflera 02.06.20

This is a bug! And if you do not care, then forget it and continue play. Is often had under the treasure hunt in the early versions of the game. In 1.31 this is not met. This bug, as you yourself understand, it happens sometimes. Especially when you clean these containers before the advent of the quest. Treated only by rolling back to a early save game. Sometimes however it happens that some chest is underground and the entrance to it is much more than a place marked with yellow circle. Sometimes you can only get on the main quest

F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

Katya A.
well, then I came on time exactly when the quest was active) to kill the Griffin in the letter they say there's a Gryphon is flying with the above. got into the basement there was a chest Lucano and given garbage. but the quest left.. and God with it. the truth is now to be mesolite for stone hearts and vydelyaetsya blue..

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 02.06.20

Fei Fong
I also have some treasure hunt was a bug. Try an early save game to load, if not, then go ahead, its not correct.

O
Oleg V 02.06.20

sometimes these quests are hanging after a search of chests, I have one hanging in Tossene-I never recovered...