3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 17.10.19 02:36 am

Impressions of the game (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Yay it's finally here my dear maniacs the world of role-playing games. The epic brainchild of handsome Obsidian positio our iron bucket , let's discuss this masterpiece will second Pillars to prevsite the first part ? :)))
57 Comments
Sort by:
m
mefiro 17.10.19

In General, the game prettier, finally added multiCLASS, Hello Neverwinter! At this rate, soon the prestige classes will appear! The plot is good, many Islands, the development of weapons + in karma developer. In this part, all the more, improved, added, thrown out, not the most interesting thing, try to add uniqueness to the classes. The plot is interesting, but no frills. Cap at 20 levels it's not bad, but 30 is probably in 3 pieces with the prestige classes(IMHO). Minus the final mission is very easy to go fast, but to go to it through the thorns decisions. In General 9/10, the company has room to grow and they are moving in the right direction.

p.s (bugs in the game are, but to release very well). (only 4 times on the passage, save-load helped in 3 cases).

R
Rolemanser 17.10.19

By the way how many people this group of people to gain just 5?

B
Beirut 17.10.19

As I thought the game will be 50: 50
Pros:
except for Larian or obsidon not who makes the old RPG skull
More cons:
Mechanics taken entirely from the first part and make IMBA party was not difficult and it's boring when there are no changes
In terms of plot and quests too development not.
Graphics of course is complete crap and before you write like this RPG, I will say so I started to play castlevania after 2010 and she'll give odds to many games on the schedule 2017-2018, but she ate only 400-500 MB of VRAM, and then eats under 2 gig in battle with sorcerers managed to warm up vidyahu to 70+))))
And there is no need to speak like a small company, judging by the sales of the first part + kickstarter there will be not one super AAA project.

S
Shine 17.10.19

You can fuck their entire team during the voyage, regardless of gender. Including Old Engima from the start of the game.
10 out of 10.

A
AndreySol 17.10.19

You can fuck their entire team during the voyage, regardless of gender
Degeneratizm haha...

H
Hevel 17.10.19

The game is beautiful. And addictive) Seems to have decided questic before bedtime pass and all of a sudden Two hours have passed? O_o Why do I Rob the mansion Argemira? xD

M
Magerose 17.10.19

Overall liked the game, not worse than the first part, although, of course, there are differences, the most important of which (for me) that the party now not 6 participants, and 5. But somehow adapted to this and started...

Of course, depressing the tiny locations with a bunch of sublevels, which are sometimes loaded almost the same as pass, but after the first of the Pillars I was not expecting an open world and smart optimization, so try to focus on the story, lyrics and voice.

Everything was extremely wonderful, straight to the point, when I went to the text epilogue. The question is, what the heck, I've told Zoti, to keep it out to Adair, what the devil have I told Adair that less communicated with Zoti, if the epilogue turned everything upside the head and these movements did not pay attention at all? What the hell is in the same epilogue brought my HS and Zoti, although my Siversa quite explicitly denied Horny priestess? I really hope that this epilogue of the interim and the upcoming DLC will fix this misunderstanding.

The rest of the game is good.

r
ruslan123451 17.10.19

Passed the game - did NOT LIKE((( the Idea to swim across the sea were unsuccessful (not enough ships), the game is not fun ( a huge pile of uninteresting quests), I force myself to play.To climb all the Islands which is a single piece of trash.In the end all tin - Eotas destroyed the Wheel, died, gave his strength to Beras and truncated.Epic.Any secrets, disappointed.

N
N1ceL1fe 17.10.19

Passed the game, but I will not spoil as the people above. Played on veteran, it's hard a little only up to LVL 10, but successfully picking party, repeatedly retraining in the tavern, made comfortable. The plot went in the back, minding my own business, hunting for heads, searched all Islands, and collected all the trash. All sold to dealers with a good reputation, trying to cut down a lot of money.. I think it is useful...in the end nothing interesting in the game for the money I found and bought the most expensive ship and all sorts of things for him (and all this is just in rikitake ). Ships little. Kraft is not useful at all. A bit annoying NPCs and their behavior in battle. AI is generally desirable not to include because in battle the character can do 3 times to step into a trap and die, mages can throw AoE into the crowd of their own. But your ship is cool , liked to ride around the Islands. Meaning in all sorts of unions are not seen, in the end, I swam alone.you do this all yourself. What I would like to see in the game (or DLS): so at the beginning of the game generated map, more ships and upgrades and figure out some pirates /warriors ( they were Sooooo quite a few , only about 20?, to 12 LVL flow into the sea did not remain nobody, except a merchant)

N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

No way did not met the Host of the depth or mention of it?

L
LakerSC 17.10.19

Spoilers.
Took the game, left the impression that the first was bigger. The ship certainly will not replace a fortress, sea travel and battles seem to be unfinished and from being misplaced. The main story short, I postponed it for later, I thought after Eotas will be something else, alas. The final slides confused, is Zoti of the beginning to stick to Adair, then write that she was my girlfriend and everything. The game started briskly, but the end was a little disappointing. And these fractions turned out to be adequate among them, greetings, the Queen is lying bitch, a shopping campaign, as pirates, we need the wealth, the Royal company against Ouen, of his own people. In the end, I wanted to play the madman, which is all cut and will force Eotas to destroy everything. Gods way too good, turned out to be parasites with the divine CDA. Only entropy.

g
ghostx3kto 17.10.19

Guys just don't do the quest the call of the courier it leads to tragic consequences in the epilogue! The whole game I was waiting for what will happen to the natives of the island Tikibar heal if they are better or hucksters ripped them off. And here that has done this quest everything went to hell, and even the Port of Margin also collapsed.
Anybody passed the game without doing this quest and restoring Adra on Poko Koharu? What happened to the natives?

J
JS_Denton 17.10.19

How to treat a Plague ship. What you need to have in inventory and how much? For several of those met everywhere but can't help.

S
ShiHou 17.10.19

I read the comments, a feeling that people in the first day of the world live and do not know that this is the standard plan of most companies, WH and PoE 1 that many cons over time patcat and DLS rivets. So we just have to wait for that.
Himself another shake.

In General, there is one epoch-making phrase: gotta enjoy the little things.

s
serg5555 17.10.19

What to say about the game. The one disappointment. The first part was better in every way. This remembered me endless texts, the meaning of which I lost already on day 2 of the game. A bunch of useless clothes and weapons, unnecessary scrolls, potions and food( have not made any 1 halt for the entire game, and why?, if in any tavern you can relax). Satellites that are nonsense companion zoti, which on the one hand highly spiritual and merciful, and with the other hand she has a sexual rage and she is ready to fuck with everyone. However the other satellites are generally faceless. Why the game entered the top ships I do not understand, at its most basic boat I calmly cut down the best ships. Personally, I hate it when the game has something useless, and then the inventory was 90 percent clogged with useless riff-raff.
Still funny, story missions it turns out you can skip. In the city of Isongo can't swim, and sail in the ashen womb. However it is even better. Because it will not change anything. In principle, it was possible at level 1 to swim. To hurry through the game.
What else.
Got a cool bug. Every 15 seconds I heard the sound of breaking barrels. To get rid of it even with reinstalling the game. Had to disable the sound, however it is even better.
Challenging battles in the game. Even on the hard difficulty. Even the battle with the guard on it I'm not even all spells used. It's a shame. But still wanted to call anyone. Not needed. Pechalka. In General the first part was better in every way.
The story is so primitive that we can say that it does not exist in the game. God out of the ground, walked on the sea, reached the island and destroyed the mechanism. All!!!. The end of the game. Are you serious?
One question, and I'm in the game why? Why game Keeper? Why in the game the main character?. By the way why the custodian if in English I say the caretaker. It doesn't matter, no difference.
Yeah, the more primitive of the plot I haven't met in 15 years that I play RPGs. More about the story to say nothing.
In General, a passing game of 1 times. Played and deleted. Sorry.

C
CEMENTATOR 17.10.19

Impressions of the game disgusting. Compared to the first part of this is sheer nonsense, the game and a pale shadow. Pathetic some semblance of simple.
A bunch of error code and meaning. Why are only letters, references, results in characters who could plot to be in the team, but I never in my detachment did not take, for example, the caster water Techu. From what I constantly hear about him as a partner and part of my team? This is just ridiculous. Similarly, a woman with a bird from rarity. It is more than enough.
And the most glaring contradiction in the fact that according to the order of the game, according to the first part, which talks about the so-called Legacy Vagina, in the world to develop living beings without souls, who can't survive or like wild beasts, curse for everyone who is going to procreate. One wonders what the result would be if Eotas will destroy the Wheel of rebirth? What? Intelligent races rush to restore the Wheel? will be better? the world will be better? intelligent races has reached a new stage of development? That his plan will happen? Some progress as we aggressively rubs the scenario of the second part of the game?
No. This game world awaits the fate of becoming extinct for two hundred years, or to be filled with soulless creatures far more wild than talking naked, Malasia xaujpy, tripping delemani and tweeting Mizrachi. Just the world of the walking dead, the danger from the prospect of which so much terrified all in the first part of the game. What has changed, huh? The walking dead cares of the Wheel and the cycle of rebirth? They have not just the soul but the mind, the whole point of Heritage Vagina.
Spoileron than a year after the devastating Holy War, there was another tragedy. In 2809 g. by I. K. in Dillude appeared first postoroenny. Many of these unfortunate beings died in the first weeks or months of his life. The public was indignant and demanded to blame or punish somebody, the gods, the mothers, the government or followers of Eotas.
In response to strong public and political pressure animanera developed the process of transplanting animal souls into babies, so they were able to develop basic survival instincts, and even to find the beginnings of a personality. Judging by the first experiments, the process was successful and it was repeated for tens of thousands postorogenic, although animosity was disagree for ethical reasons. Such protests were largely ignored and not taken into account. The process was soon known as salvation and postorogenic with new souls saved.
Five years after the first postoroenny orlanska the girl was saved, she has reached the age of puberty. Just a few weeks she turned into a hungry wild creature with no signs of consciousness. Soon all the saved suffered the same fate. Each of them, when they reach puberty, turned into what locals call vitami (uncontrollable children). After a study of the problem, animanera discovered the incompatibility of souls of animals and bodies of children. This has infuriated parents (since many had to kill their children-vatov).
Or we should encourage fantasy about the guardian on the fact that he calmly dissects without a soul, and which applies to the entire game world? The presence or absence of the soul is a sort of whim? Maybe it's two different game universes? Well, that kind of bullshit.
And similar poultry are served as only a dream of the rebels Eotas. That's his plan. And it's nothing to the idea to destroy the cycle of rebirth is a direct contradiction with the General concept of the game world. Because Eotas doesn't want to destroy the entire known world - he dreams of some one known to him, heavenly pretzels. And this, for a moment, all the same thing: to destroy all life or to advance a kind of a rebirth, right? And the sense besides destroying anything else will not work, if you do not write the script for the game, spitting on the game universe, formed in the first part.
Even if we ignore this bullshit, the rest of the story pales in comparison with the plot of the first part. Nonsense, the pathetic pirates, miserable, WAN, wretched merchants, the company of women is rarity pathetic rahungi (or whatever they are). No really exciting job, empty game world, the happy-go-lucky Nikitka, a bunch of women, lots of gays, another bunch of women in the descriptions of the unique guns (apparently only women make history), a sordid world of women, to be honest, the same empty and meaningless, which can only be a chick-a gay world, whose only one goal is to confuse his irrationality, to extol women and praise homosexuality. Except for a couple enemy pennants with funny descriptions of several neat and comfortable places with a separate story in the game, nothing even remotely epic, from which very often consisted of the first part.
Spoilery not to mention does not remember meeting with the legendary ship-Ghost, controlled by the undead. Remember how it goes? The text appears -type here is the Ghost ship, well, I'm glad and che now? Baba undead command - this is the messenger of Berasa, go. ALL the more anything at all if you don't think of the pirates at the end of the game. What does that mean? Hefty epic?Not an abomination of course, but sort of faded, the product stinks. Here is my impression of the game.

r
raspisnoy1 17.10.19

after level 20 have lost interest in the game-as not developed completely and was pumped over the limit...( and there were still a dozen quests)- developed could still here and not in DLS the future, to tie with five levels of development Yes, to complicate the end game. For me, pumping as much a part of RPGs as ENT. This could be acceptable if I was rooting for some thread of a fraction. But the developer has done all the real goats-all and all you can get.Rotten from all of us-so at the end I wanted to hurry up and finish this mutotu. Swam by myself,sent to all. Asked Eotas to give to all mortals of mind and hope(for the gods nothing at all talked to me as p. m-pay them the same).But it seems in vain and people asked for(in terms of the fact that they continue (for the epilogue)continued to knead each other)). Satellites generally at the end of the game and rubbish(for me) inventedas if I would not solve anything in the game,just gag sporol.
z.s. but this vigorous start was,the game waited a long time and.... 3 of 5 even 2 (remove points out of a ton of gay stuff).
z.s.s. maybe even replayed the end of the game before departure,cut out all the factions at the root.See what will change.The game compared to the first clearly lost though and tightened quite an interesting thing with the ships(but then again imbalance killed her).

N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

For me the game was weaker than the first part. There is certainly a new world, the characters, the dialogs look good, even the fact that he is not the center of the world, but only people whose opinion God can take note of the original. Or choosing sides in the end, between the cheerful anarchy and factions sneaky one another. But companions they merged entirely. First - why are these imperfections? To complete not have time, and cut the greed is not allowed? If you have a convenient mercenaries. Secondly - why in such a game novels, it's not ME, and Obsidian never this nonsense do not suffer. And since I did. that's why so clumsy, what the hell, in the entire archipelago some generalists?
The most stupid quest is from her Cana - could at least have the choice to give or at least hint as Palagina at the time. Have Paladiny quest by the way I liked it.

P
Pirozhok-san 17.10.19

I'm still only in Rikitake, but I like it, I really like it, I never wanted to howl that the first part was better.
all juicy, beautiful, new territories, sailing, hunting for pirates and for me quite interesting quests.
about the partners do not agree, as for me they are better than the first part, they have preferences and delici behavior of the hero, which is not really enough first the pillars, what is more interesting is the relationship between the partners, my Alot, for example, without digesting Serafina who literally loves Zoti and the interesting dialogues between them. Novels are not superfluous, they can simply not start, but they bring a certain fraction of diversity, and who's writing about the queer - all the characters are to the novel and with the opposite sex, same Alot for example. Don't don't do or want, but to not laugh agressie start?
So, the dialogue personally to me seem more simple and that suits me fine, it is not necessary to read large amounts of text and to keep in mind all you said before.
also, I really came in an unusual accent of the characters is immediately evident that you find yourself in a different place I like to call the island. I don't pretend to be professional and write as you feel while playing. system multiCLASS interesting, but from the whole batch I only have GG multiCLASS because I don't want to spoil the party members. I am glad for the return of the old and the emergence, as for me, interesting new characters.
The mechanics of the ships I went, even text matches, which I at first generally treated very poorly, but winning times, winning two, realizing that Yes as I began to turn and I even began to think of some tactics, and I have this thing it's fucking tight. The basic story... I am now really wondering what the guys statue went to nepoymi nepoymi where and for what. She is weaker or stronger is all guys, but it's subjective for each weaker are the same who can prove that worse or stronger. I will say that I just like history, like the passing dead light under the guise of a pirate flag, it's cool)) pennants to assemble and to sail the sea in search of the legendary pirates.
Also with the new patch they added the ability to support mods, so voila - soon shizzle will create a mod to disable the novels and play without them. Or something you do not like.
I liked that added a story reputation with the patch and now you can actually see what you've gained or lost reputation from the faction, which is fucking a lot or have a partner.
In General, my opinion such - the game was good and I really went.
PS. Istestvenno, my opinion is not one hundred percent true, but like I said, I wrote from sensations)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 17.10.19

57 hours. And all that is in it persistently positive displace all sorts of imperfections and roughness. While abandoned, waiting for the end of the year and the full version. (when, in fact, play it originally planned, but impatience took its toll), good corrections for the trailer, and look to sawing.
PS - is that the Main drawback is that without starting the main quest (only the Queen talking) you have 16th LVL(( it is necessary to solve something. In the first dy was dokachivat right to the final boss (if it is DLC not to pass, but even for steel, they dull to the limit, hence all the rules) that there is generally excellent.