3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 02.06.20 08:43 pm

Why the system requirements in the games every year only grow?

I can quite understand that system requirements are growing because the games released in a higher resolution, add back demanding all sorts of buns, for example developing a fine hair, the main character, well in the Witcher 3 or Rise of the Tomb Raider, and so on.

But ***** explain to me why from year to year the games become more demanding and minimum settings to a low resolution, for example 1280x720 and with all disabled buns? There may require iron? Let's say you take the last 2 games about Lara, the picture is I believe exactly the same on minimum settings, but the fps is dropped.
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 02.06.20

often the savings on portirovaniyu from console to PC.. and other revision ... if for consoles customize cut that where correct but was not a problem. the PC does score.. and write sistemki which are tested in the game. and testers, you know that shit will not)

v
vftor 02.06.20

They also need graphics to sell.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

minimum requirements will grow up to console level graphics, plus or minus the features of elaboration of grafon peck
while the minimum requirement was achieved by cutting grafone relative to the console
but to constantly optimize kokie under the old components are no cost-effective benefits and those who don't possess the bakery is able to develop the console speed and Igori probably not buying and optimization under atlon 64, and a map of the level ifors 460 probably won't appreciate it. this is my pitch opinion.
growth requirements about stop at 8 nuclear FKH 8-12 GB of RAM (up to 16 because of problems Baker) and 960 4GB GeForce radionovich and its analogues with 4 GB VRAM. about that pitch you need to stupidly pull a straight console port 900-1080p 30фпс it most likely will be minimal as long as the game will no longer be developed under the current generation of consoles.