3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Margarita Bencler 17.10.19 02:37 am

Dijkstra or Rocher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What do you think, who better to choose? Who is more wiser and better to become the king of Redania?
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Rusinov 17.10.19

P
Proto_ui1010203 17.10.19

I went to check out for fun, felt just like before the election when campaigning candidates. And on the subject, Rocher, because if there is a sequel (which I doubt) then the developers still in its twist of the consequences of this war. So there is only my opinion, but Roche I don't want to ruin.

N
NightHawkreal 17.10.19

The most stupid choice in the game.

P
Player04 17.10.19

It is a pity to throw it under the knife Dextry, but the Vario with a vassal Temeria didn't suit me, it's stupid, Temeria on his knees before Nilfgaard, and all the others will burn, great ending, well, no)) it wouldn't be right, so I chose Dijkstra, his goals have been more prudent, but still sorry for Roche, was a good man

T
Towelie75 17.10.19

Player04
In Tossene your bad? But a vassal state of the Empire.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 17.10.19

I for Roche... For Bianca sorry...

T
Titys1 17.10.19

How to kill Thaler.

v
voin.zeleniy 17.10.19

Um Gyr the most appropriate,so I'm in Rocher

A
Agm Hellfire 17.10.19

The brain tells Dykstra must choose,but he did not support me at kaer morhen so that the grain .

K
Kosmodesant 17.10.19

Roche.First he helped with the wild hunt to fight during the second Emhyr compared to Rodovid not a tyrant and will not execute non-humans and mages..And Dykstra in mind, one power and he nichrome hunt not only helped with money bribed.Roche old friend and always helped Gerald in 3 in 2 parts.Though Imgur I don't like.But to kill Roche a good friend wouldn't.And Rodovid power to lay THERE.Remains Imgur.Dijkstra went in the ass with pleasure soaked it.

O
OSKaR2255 17.10.19

Agm Hellfire
But he gave money Geralt.

T
THEVLaDiK 17.10.19

You should choose the side of Rocher at least due to the fact that he helped us in the kaer Morhen, Dykstra also helped us, but as he said only because we helped him, too, and he said he would kill us if we didn't matter. It's all based on facts, as it may result in a future of our choice we can't know.

A
Artur Hamitov 17.10.19

Sakvo
I'm broke, but not passing the quest to the murder of Radovid.

d
dmsg 17.10.19

Neither one nor the other. Canonical Geralt will not go into politics, the developers have considered this point. Do not climb where is not necessary - any of my friends to merge is not necessary.
And enough to drive Radovid, he does everything he can in the circumstances to resist the aggression Nilfgaard, what is the main duty of a king. Methods to choose and sentimental he is not entitled, as the forces are not equal, using all that is.
He is a maniac why? feminists - the sorceress asked for it (in the books) + this is a political move to curry favor eternal flame = to Novigrad = to repel the onslaught of the aggressor = to perform his duties.

G
Guest 10.11.19

Radovid is the best any other opinion is just pathetic

F
Fork 04.07.21

dmsg

Since he is a maniac that brought up Philip and raped him from childhood with a black dildo.
And in fact, your beloved Radovid is not nailing feminist sorceresses, but the entire magic class, and under the threat of the life of your mistresses - all 10 or 20.

S
Star-Jawbreakerr 04.07.21

I don't know why anyone thinks being a vassal of Nilfgaard is so humiliating and bad. But what is certainly good is that the war ends, and friends remain alive! It seems that no one said that Ciri would become something like a queen and rule Nilfaagrd, which means that the whole north again belongs to its own. Or am I missing something?

N
Nighthawkreal 04.07.21

Star-Jawbreakerr
Many fear that Ciri might one day run her back on the knife.

P
PASCHOK_93 04.07.21

NightHawkreal
agrees.

E
EDN203 04.07.21

I chose Diikistra, because, I think globally, if I choose Roche, then Timeria will become a vassal, and the rest of the north will be captured, therefore, after that Emgyr will destroy the opposition, and as soon as he destroys it, his gaze will fall on my beloved Skeligge islands , even the great Vikings will not be able to resist a powerful empire for a long time, in the end we have a hundred, Nilfgard will actually take over the whole world of The Witcher 3, but if we support Dijkstra, then we will have a powerful state of the north, with a strong leader who can resist Nilfgaard, but without a massive the genocide of magicians like Radovid, in the end it turned out like this, The united north under the leadership of Dijkstra, the weakened Nilfgaard with the dead Emgyr, and the Skellige islands under the leadership of Kernis, the perfect balance of power, no one will dominate, the North and Skellige are flourishing,Nilfgard will recover quickly.
I believe that this is the perfect option for the world in The Witcher 3.