3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 02.06.20 08:59 pm

Will there be a Watch_Dogs 2? (Watch_Dogs)

The sequel definitely . Your opinion ?
55 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Freeman 02.06.20

Relaxy
Well, who's STOPPING you? Would be hired to work for HIM and did!!! I would teach people to work!!! Why?

K
Kriper151 02.06.20

What you want to see in the sequel to Watch Dogs???!?!!
-I personally want that new part of Watch Dogs were in a different real locations..for example Russia))

K
Kosolapyi1 02.06.20

The Emergence Of Desmond Miles

K
Kind_Stone 02.06.20

Kosolapyi1
Or rather his corpse :D

Z
Zhizn dermo 02.06.20

I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE THIS SHIT!

b
barkas69 02.06.20

patch want to see

M
Mr.din 02.06.20

barkas69
Yes Yes

K
KrugJJ 02.06.20

After such a failure I do not think that a continuation will have to wait

S
Sergo Ubica 02.06.20

failure - no Ubisoft even happy with the sales of this game .. we got money and ,if anything, will release a new part
and they spit on what you call this game a failure ..
normal game .. just don't compare it with GTA-shkami .... and treat it as a separate open world part of Yubisoft. Yes optimization saset , I agree - and this is the only minus for me

K
KanoVoxLian 02.06.20

Of course Watch Dogs 2 should be released, but before that it is very desirable to think over the plot to the smallest details, and of course to diversify the game World. To make it more alive, and is still in Watch Dogs it is not very alive was. So it seems to me that if it continued, there will be other capitals of the World where is the rule сtOS 2.0.Especially in the credits they are easily hinted that it will continue. And he is likely to be the same Aiden Pearce and at the time of the WD games he was 39 years old. But at the time WD 2 it will be for example 46. Certainly not much older. And again have to defend his younger sister and nephew Jackson from new misfortunes,
also meet his friend T-bone, and will become great friends with some of the currents of circumstances. Aiden Pearce again have to hide from сtOS 2.0 the data is there that will be much harder not to complete quests, and just walking down the street or to fly somewhere in Cuba or London and even more to do there job and side story. By the way Jordi Chin, going for Aiden Pierce an enemy and not allies.

D
DJ_BAIZIL 02.06.20

Well, they have always been famous for straighten arms to release the second game of the series. So it was with the Assassin, so it was with farkray... When it appears, I of course play, but also have to wait as this will not.

P
Pirat-AC3 02.06.20

Lena pierce said that he will go with US, Damien told about London 2.0 CTOS, DedSec threaten Blum.
Yes, there can be another 4 games to do.

F
FlexShepard 02.06.20

Pirat-AC3
Lena pierce said that he will go with US
Lena pierce, in fact, deceased niece of Aiden!
And about the sequel - wait for references and allusions to WD2 in Assassin's Creed Unity!

R
Rugame Rugame 02.06.20

Write your comments 2 legged walrus.

K
Kapellimestari 02.06.20

Everyone is waiting for the work on the bugs. Your 10 fingered porcupine.

R
RedFrost007 02.06.20

Expect to developed have made a NORMAL game, not PR bullshit.

P
Pirat-AC3 02.06.20

Rugame Rugame
Not for walruses to hang out with the seals. =)

G
GLG 13 02.06.20

Not too soon to start the discussion? DLC can still draw....

M
MunchkiN 616 02.06.20

hachu 3 times greater city. better in sassine 4 only not the ocean and boxes of the houses on snowtape to was sealed. city bad - can be a fictional vashinkton.
so you can play with the elf and guards of the Palace. if the guards of the Palace - it will be the people. to customize floors and caps. and so it was possible to put on elf women's clothing nekotoruyu.
so the machines were more. atleast 50 lukowich and not to sports cars and civil economy cars and all sorts of garbage and milk in there bread and all that
view from 1st person in the cabin is stupidly dumb in the 1st part patched. so its either like in a test drive to make Lieb not to do.
so you can wear the shorts, not all the gun but many guns and so they on the body hanging not in the pants cleaned.
to be able to play gay if you play as an elf.
so it was possible sadico in motocykly velosipedy and steal chair and truck of supermarkets and they chase and shoot down prohozhih.
anyways that was than of reputations and in addition to the civilians there were bandits and other thieves from the Palace.
pumping skills on pamoku - abdaly to server for DLS and loot
that was raznoobraznye minagri and simple logicheskie tasks. pamagite Barbie assemble the puzzle to open the door - that's something.
well natural worked out more details of the type of grub in store swistel perdelik of adidi.
that's probably the main one.

R
Rugame Rugame 02.06.20

MunchkiN 616
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You have a roof drip man or woman (or both)