3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
master846 02.06.20 09:01 pm

How to get into Fort zancudo in stelz mode ? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I've been trying to find a way to get into the Fort without zancudo stars by stelz-mode, a variant of the contact database has long been of interest, but does not work.
So far, only managed to notice that you don't let the stars in these places on the basis of: in a trench around the base, parked cars, radio towers and the hangar next to the tower, but only on his half, and still the same bunker with the non-working Elevator, there was the helicopter to sit on the grass there, also there are no stars.
Foreign the website has found a way to get to the tower there here https://goo.gl/ODLZtJ
As they say on the site it is necessary to a mountain jump and parachute at low altitude to land right at the entrance to the tower and as they say there, need to quickly enter the tower and take out 3 people in it and the camera that captures the front door.
But I have at various attempts to fly over the base by parachute at night, above, below usually the stars appear to touch the ground.
That maybe someone was already without stars to do as in the article you write.
More here from the article these pictures are interested in, where the three heroes of the game are in the tower and radar gray, and warriors do not see the player, it is possible to reset the stars in the tower, but I have not, even if I'm in the tower, no one sees, I have a radar red and gray not getting, like when the cops lose. I wonder how I did it.

Maybe someone actually tried and failed to get into the tower without the stars ?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 02.06.20

master846
The lool. Stealth in open mode NO. Don't even try. And no cut of the camera will not help. It's not MGS.

Stars are given automatically when you step on a certain marked area. Went one foot on forbidden territory somewhere in a deserted place - all the same catch 5 stars

m
master846 02.06.20

Enamel Suna wrote:
Stealth in open mode NO.
Yes I already knew, and like many want it there so the developers added)
But don't know how in that article manage to make the radar screen was gray, so when the cops don't see where the player is.
https://goo.gl/7rdax4 in my tower even if you do not see me, still red blinking. Maybe this trick was on consoles.

A
Andrey Romashin 02.06.20

master846
Cheats

m
master846 02.06.20

Andrey Romashin
Well, that's not it) Wanted to be honest so))