3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DirtyLol 02.06.20 09:02 pm

Will do the mod (poll). (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello, dragonborn. can make a small mod, but I'm very lazy, and before you start, I wonder whether someone another score. generally noticed that many vanilla spit on battlemages due to weak spells. I had the idea to strengthen the whole thing.
rough plan: base damage of all destruction spells will be doubled(without increasing manacost), eliminating some bugs of the game - for example, when the perks of strengthening any of the elements don't work for some spells (runes, wall, cloak) or fix bugs for the most powerful spells offhand forced disintegration of the most powerful electric spell I always hated (without the appropriate perk), full anlimit min. flow rate/magnitude will make 2,5/2,5 (was 2,8/2,2). what it will give in the end, almost all spells will be a bit more than 2 times as powerful, and some even more, because they finally will run the appropriate perks. if zaplyusye, will start tomorrow, after a maximum of 2 days will be ready.
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 02.06.20

but I'm very lazy, and before you start, I wonder whether someone another score. and.... makes me so sad is that I'm sure you'll figure something out.

D
DarkMoney 02.06.20

if you do mod then dismemberment would come in and balance it has a lot of mods there.

D
DirtyLol 02.06.20

DarkMoney
fashion that is, but they usually have a specific set of fixes that we need, and some don't. so they are all different in their own way. that's why I ask people if they need what I offered them. in my opinion, that is what I propose does not seem to dismemberment, there remains only to support or not, it's simple.

R
RikoChiko 02.06.20

Stock fire from hands after pumping and so the rules don't understand that there who do not like.

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

ANY mod, your player will always find.

DO it !!!

17723 02.06.20

I'll wait for the mod )

L
Leohn 02.06.20

A combination of potions and enchantments on things can any spells to make iMovie

38EVOLUTION 02.06.20

Make a better mod that would paw at sorores was like a normal animal, not human feet

E
Eremite_City 02.06.20

Better get a scattering of coins WabbaCoin'a! Or in the pocket immediately.
You can do to clean up these coins. Let the rest be as it is.
http://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/oruzhie/5991/40-1-0-7828

B
BadSlayer97 02.06.20

DirtyLol
What to do can? In quests though?

D
DirtyLol 02.06.20

DAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!! READY. (the file is already in the moderation queue)
Changes:

flow rate/magnitude of dual caste 2.5/2.5 (2.8/2.2)

infinite runes

natural capes have the vortex effect

fix the forced disintegration in
funeral electrically. the spell without
pumped perk.

fixed a bug in the ritual cold.
spell Buran when the damage spells
decreased resistance of HS (higher
gg resistance, the lower damage spells),
damage now takes into account only the resistance
of the enemy.

approximate damage:
flames/frostbite/sparks 45 (26)+perk+DK(dualcast)
fire.arrow/ice.spike/lightning 141 (83)+perk+DK
runes 281 (165)+perk+DK
fire.ball/ice.storm/chain.zip 225 (132)+perk+DK
elemental cloaks 34 (12)+perk, DK is working only on the range of perks working here,
but due to the peculiarities of spells to appear in the description will be damage without perks
even if they inject.
incineration/ice.spear/lightning storms.category 338 (198)+perks+DK
natural wall 101 (26)+perks+DK, don't be surprised in the original, the spell says that the damage
50, but it is a bug, base damage only 8. not sure what DK here correctly
works, I had the feeling that it only works if at the feet of the enemy
to cast.
firestorm 633/281-max/min (338/150-max/min)+perks. the closer to the gg, the more damage.
Buran 56 (30)+perks, the spell became much more efficient due to the elimination of the bug.
the lightning storms 211 (113)+perks.
DK ritual spell not working.

R
Rerium 02.06.20

DirtyLol
I would like Skyrim more spells. You played oblivion, there is a spell of chameleon, hacking, etc. He would have done, but I have something I just don't understand how it's done...(((

B
BadSlayer97 02.06.20

DirtyLol
Yes, the new spell will not be superfluous. About natural walls: there is no bug, 50 damage is dealt to enemies only if they stand in fire/ice/lightning if they just fire or ice to water, it will apply these same 8 damage.

D
DirtyLol 02.06.20

BadSlayer97
it is obvious that you do not understand creation kite, but at least you're in elderscrolls-wiki able to Google it?

B
BadSlayer97 02.06.20

DirtyLol
Well, in the editor I don't know much, and about the wiki here:http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Wall_of_Flames 50 damage written.

D
DirtyLol 02.06.20

BadSlayer97
the Russian version of the wiki is not much, I wonder why? maybe because there is, oddly enough, given adequate numbers.
General discussion in vain, it's 100% fact.

B
BadSlayer97 02.06.20

DirtyLol
Look, I bother, I downloaded SK, and this is what came out, in order:
Choose the spells wall of fire and open:
Spoiler
We see the same 8 units of damage within 3 seconds and the effect to perk, we are interested in the effect, so go to effects:
Spoiler
Here we see that the effect is virtually indistinguishable from the initial channeling spells of fire, but look at the taper duration, weight, and curve. This spell deals full damage in 1 second, ie 8 units, then, within 2 seconds acts weakened the effect of the spell, the damage from which you can calculate by the formula: magnitude = effect magnitude * Taper Weight * Taper Duration / (Taper Curve + 1) (infa taken from here: http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Magic_Effect ), we of 2.67, ie, the spell will inflict 10.67 damage to the mob, which has no resist to fire. Back to the effect, the second difference from the initial Impact this is a different Data Set, so let's check:
Spoiler
There are 2 types of Impact Dat's: Drop and usual, check both:
The one with the Drop:
Spoiler
Normal:
Spoiler
They differ from hazard's, so they also need to check:
Here they are
Spoiler
Their difference is that Drop is used to place the flame on the ground, and the other for everything else, including for interior. As you can see, both have spell HazardWallofFire, this is the same effect that deals damage to mobs when the spell skasovano on the surface of something. Check spell:
Spoiler
Damage, as you can see here 20, but let's deal, and will return to the effect:
Spoiler
Again consider the damage using the formula above, we get the 1.33, for a total spell when it skasovano on the surface of something, 21,3 ed causes damage to mobs that have no resistance to fire.

D
DirtyLol 02.06.20

BadSlayer97
Bravo, it seems, I don't particularly understand. I impacti did not go, because did not even know that visual effects can affect the damage, but 99% of the spells the way it is. but seeing as we're together found that it's still not the same 50 damage, which deceive domakinov. but in any case, the mod remake is not necessary, the damage created by sitting on a perk tied to the keyword magicfiredamage

B
BadSlayer97 02.06.20

DirtyLol
Yes, the gazebo often players cheating. The point is that most of the spells, potions and weapons designed for medium-complexity, where they are better balanced and tailored to the opponents, which is not true of high complexity, where to play the same mage without mods just popabol.

B
BadSlayer97 02.06.20

DirtyLol
You're way with scripts friends? Could be a bunch of interesting spells to gash.