3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exile 03.06.20 02:45 pm

Multiplayer in Dragon Age 3 (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

How do you feel about multiplayer Dragon Age3?
1)waves of demons of anger, desire, pride, and operations of the Inquisition on the weekends?.. Sign me up!
2)Except that the co-op.
3)I have both, please.
4)I don't know. Will see and decide.
5)No, I do not need it at all. Better to let BioWare spend every effort for the development of a quality single.
91 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 03.06.20

GrihanTrojan
You must join either the host, which is quite mediocre Internet connection or just ping. There is another option, if you are prescribed in the properties of the game team to remove the lock at 30 fps in cutscenes. The team strongly it affects, making the multiplayer unplayable something.

X
Xomishixa 03.06.20

Want to play in the collective, but nobama-horror ! Who will take care?

L
LucReed 03.06.20

Somebody high dragon in the cartoon killing?
The game is worth the candle?

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 03.06.20

LucReed
In Dangerous company there is no to go, but they say very high chance to get the best loot after the slaughter of the flying serpents. Unsafe quite tolerable, but for beginners.
Xomishixa
Well, let's play, nick in my profile, add.

X
Xomishixa 03.06.20

You wanna PUNCAKE
Thank you. My Interesna.

L
LucReed 03.06.20

Thank you for your answer...and then once on easy went, nothing fell. I thought all fan made)

i
image-processing 03.06.20

With the cheat actually cool to play))

N
Nik0LaI123 03.06.20

There are bugs to Asses: that there are no enemies and the CP is removed, the interface is not connected

p
parmon 03.06.20

The cartoon did not like. It is better to be single, Koop was.

G
GoliafJx 03.06.20

In the cartoon I played only 2 times. And the 2nd time only because I do not believe he sucks.
In Mass Effect 3 cartoon me much more liked

d
dilat 03.06.20

Don't know what happened, but for these two days the number of players has fallen dramatically. What if Andromeda's fault or not... maybe