3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 03.06.20 02:55 pm

Why all the whining due to the fact that they beat two/three? (For Honor)

I don't understand why people whine from the fact that they beat the crowd, from the fact that when viditeli not fair, two against one, these people the first time the game online went chtoli? They haven't played neither DotA nor in cs or WOW, they didn't even play football in the yard? After all, there is, too, is together the ball taken away. How do people do these rules took but still others impose?

PS You instead of because of lack of arguments to silently kill, it is better to be properly explained why you have decided that it should be.
87 Comments
Sort by:
M
MephistoXX 03.06.20

The kills to build this garbage, I'm more annoying situation with the seizures. Don't know how to counter players that no break grips batter. The reaction then figure will be caught up, because the window is too small. And to predict a more expensive - rather, the stroke of the sword plucked. And these players just do that first Dodge your attack, and then immediately capture. Or blokiruet and immediately capture. And then hit the second seizure in a row will do that. It is extremely frustrating to play against those who choose this style of combat. I am glad that such units.

As for me, this grip nerf is necessary, making the parry window capture as large as in the case of block simple attacks.

J
JUnnAmmED 03.06.20

In General, we can understand these statements.The name of the game and the chosen setting needs to impose these rules - even in the middle ages the Vikings were the rules not to kill unarmed,to prove to the opponent (not enemy!) respect and restrain their rage even on the battlefield.On the other hand can be understood and those who are trying to score the crowd (although personally I don't really understand),because in the game there is a war for every scrap of land,every drop of water for life in the end, and questions of honor fade into the background.When I was against the crowd and this crowd was not trying to pounce on me and went one by one,I felt that I was treated with respect,as an equal opponent,and if I lost - I lost myself,and not from the fact that I scored stupid crowd.Perhaps if there was a way, if not at all,but at least half of the characters to oppose this crowd,the perturbation would be less,and so we have what we have.

f
fullpowerup 03.06.20

I understand even in a 2x2, there is in principle POSSIBLE to do so, but not forced. But if your friends\teammates down, then I'm sorry, but you have to play for four\two. It is not the fault of the opponents that your teammates blend together like miserable assholes. Yes, and you can cope with 3-4 opponents alone. Difficult, but possible. You even give the advantage the increased rate of accumulation of rage from parrying\blocks bumps. 3-4 shot was parried away by the full scale of rage and impurity as they want.

c
cirizxc 03.06.20

Maxximka_UA
I prisluhni your advice Bo say disconnect from the server

c
cirizxc 03.06.20

Maxximka_UA
in For honor

R
Ryu7ick 03.06.20

Scaevus
I agree that Medal of Honor is translated as medal for bravery, but the translation of the word Honor does not have the courage. Wherever I searched, honor is honor or reverence. And in this battle system to be finished with 2/3/4 guys rule. Another thing is when you play 2x2, one back and the enemy has or tries to throw. But as I know, no one in the honor code is not written allowed an attack from behind or smashing group.

R
Ryu7ick 03.06.20

IdmitriuI
Let's say, in DotA you depend too much on his teammates. But here one can and all spread out because of rage.

R
Ryu7ick 03.06.20

IdmitriuI
And without such fictional rules would just be chaos and nobody would be of interest to even play it.

B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

It's simple.
people complaining about the fact that beating the crowd because here gave examples of the type of In the constitutional court is also unable to attack you for a Threesome
But to COP such a mechanic that you can for 2 seconds to kill 3 people and shoot simultaneously in three in those 2 seconds.
she combat mechanics designed explicitly 1x1 . That is, even if you're ultra Taser it is still 2-3 against even average players you have no chance. otherwise would make a duel 1 vs 2 or 3. Try to play a duel against 3, risk. good luck.

I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

Ryu7ick
The fact that the game has specific GAME rules, what if some prick came up with that the duel should begin with a bow I have to follow it because it can stand AFK? I'm sorry but how do I know he's AFK or just waiting for me? Why do I need then a whole list of techniques that are done with a run? Advantage why do I have to lose? But if he's really AFK, then why the fight started and pressed ready? How long must I wait for him?

I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

Bomber
to kill the COP four is no harder than here, I have personally had instances when I have two or three players coped

M
Modrin555 03.06.20

IdmitriuI
Well, I personally saw a guy that rage through the kept vs 3,but its still hacked,but the rage progal it 5-6 times.
I myself ran 4 and I could not kill,of course it did not bring victory,but it was fun:)))

B

IdmitriuI
if there are only three cancers which can kill within minutes will be blunt around you or OFC. at the counter a minute 20 people killed.
IdmitriuI wrote:
to kill the COP four is no harder than this
Certainly not harder, I am talking about. In cs much easier to kill four.

I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

Bomber wrote:
Certainly not harder, I am talking about. In cs much easier to kill four.
I know it depends on the personal skill, I on the contrary

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

Bomber
there are mechanics designed 1v1? Shta? you're in the game played? Why it made the possibility of blocking the enemy, which is not in focus?
In short those who are whining, they don't just hand out W..NN, they have claws from the W..NN, because when you stand against two, that:
In-1 to block the enemy out of focus, even easier than the one who is in focus, because no matter which of the three sides it has, you need to block only one way.
In the 2 standing against two, very quickly accumulated rage and fury that such a puny buff, which throws you armor and stamina not to spend money, in this condition, with straight arms and the curves of the convolutions to fill up a single even under the weight of two more than real, and as the rage goes away, remain 1v1, since the second under the fury have their heads deprived.
But no, the easiest way to come up with some rules, what the f - - - ing code, and run to the forums and cry that you all get raped because they don't play by your rules.

S
Scaevus 03.06.20

JUnnAmmED wrote:
the Vikings were the rules not to kill unarmed,to prove to the opponent (not enemy!) respect and restrain their rage even on the battlefield
Wow, great reason to complain, and rage to poke unfair, let's rage choose to use, well, Cho? onazh advantage over the opponent gives you unfair.

H
HollowHeart 03.06.20

It is nagging level: I have a folder dragged, Yes, unfortunately, the crowd was usmaili.

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 03.06.20

Scaevus
listen nerd) and let me play with a friend against you one ) just don't complain later that you were raped hard

J
JUnnAmmED 03.06.20

Scaevus
Better wipe your monitor from the saliva and re-read again.In my proposal nothing was said about the mechanics of the game,although since you want to talk about it,then come on.
First:the Game is tuned for battle one on one.How would you not want to return,but it is.To block even two medium-skill opponents,beating in one and the same time is almost impossible.
Second:Anger is not a panacea.Save it can only be against two or three enemies and it will save you just in case,if the opponent attacked you at the time of activation.In all other cases, the opponents or just leave you,until you fall the scale of rage or until the end of its action,or they can just block your attacks,because rage makes your attacks not blocked.Moreover,skilled opponents themselves accumulate rage from your attacks or simply spareroom one of your attacks, forcing you to go into protection.
By the way,if you're folder-nagibatorov,then throw at least one video where you're up against at least two opponents (to start) and unwind them.And it is worth,it isn't caught one,not wear them Jogging,namely, stand and fight against them.Here also look,who that there ass is sticking out.

B

Scaevus
lol, you said so you single-handedly rolled the enemy team in each round, while still simultaneously extinguishing them instead of one.