3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 03.06.20 02:59 pm

How to raise the level 30 enemies (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Can somebody clearly explain how to do it.
I few times I did raise it to level 25,it is clear that it is necessary to have maximum pumped the enemy to threaten death,and then what would he have you killed,but with the second just a problem when the enemies level 20 even if I specifically give and they knocked me still, even up to level 25,not growing, as I wrote above, this happened only once and then to level 25.

PS
What is still a great game,saw the teaser of the second part and I immediately wanted to go through the first set,the fight will be super at all,with gusto orcs cut,and home runs are all very cool,lots of original abilities,interesting though,very interesting to promote their leaders,well, epic from games and rushing from the music and sound effects when the leaders (the guys faces) and ending their speeches when they realize that they will die,well, farm runes also delivers.
I'm so glad the second part goes,and the PR has already shown a lot of new,interesting pieces.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Provednik Monolita 03.06.20

plus also very much looking forward to part 2 1 brought pleasure and about the leaders I'm sorry he tried to do did not work

P
PIRAT69 03.06.20

The leaders of the 25 levels is needed. In the second location, like they are. In the first location they are level 20

L
Limemax 03.06.20

saa0891
Why are you level 30? Traits that play a great role

V
Vovanlavrov 03.06.20

A maximum of 25 in the parent company....in addition, only 30 level runes you can get (DLC for Celebrimbor)

s
saa0891 03.06.20

Limemax wrote:
Why are you level 30? Traits that play a great role
Firstly it was interesting in the moment and the mechanics of how to raise the level,and secondly, it is also tied to farm runes,the higher the level,the higher the stats from the runes.

Vovanlavrov wrote:
in addition, only 30 level runes you can get (DLC for Celebrimbor)
Now it is clear.

L
Limemax 03.06.20

saa0891
Farm runes in fact senseless. Glasses that give them the facility, it is the tests give a lot. And important, for the most part yellow runes, and they are level as such does not have. Do not argue, can you get runes and play random, but that's only if you need it.

s
saa0891 03.06.20

Limemax wrote:
Farm runes essentially senseless
And important, for the most part yellow runes, and they are level as such does not have
To me it is just interesting,I do love to beat the popular things,and there is also quite a useful runes and it just isn't legendary,again, if for example at level 10 rune gives a chance of 30%,then at level 20 and above,the chance at least doubled.

Limemax wrote:
Glasses that give them the facility
Points and so a car and small truck (they lack only in the first half of the game),melted runes are only for that would not be a mess.