3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor.Volkov 03.06.20 03:05 pm

NPC with no pants in games about the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Long I was tormented by the mystery of why some mobile in 2 and 3 parts of the Witcher goes without pants. Of course, I tried googling this issue but a clear answer was not found. Many people write that this kind of token cheater, inherent to the game developers. When the player uses the trainer, some of the characters disappear pants. I think this version is just a comic notion, moreover, no proof in the form of feedback from developers on this issue is not available. But GOG-ovskom the forum I came across an interesting explanation: - the Characters is not half naked, they just wear baggy shorts, looks like a family full of boxers. Such authentic clothing in the middle ages (in the summer) was wearing peasants.

7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 03.06.20

These questions usually arise in people who do not read books

Y
Yczh-Kazym 03.06.20

You're never short seen?

Mortaliss wrote:
These questions usually arise in people who do not read books
If talking about the books the Witcher, and it is not advised to be. It's amazing how the developers were able this haze to turn into a normal developed story.

I
Igor.Volkov 03.06.20

What you smart guys. Please forgive me for the fact that I, unlike you, not from the village and did not read the book.
And still in the game at first approximation, it really looks like a graphical bug. Many people think that they have missing textures.

B
Bupycop 03.06.20

Igor.Volkov
Awesome logic, books are read only village? Yes you are, you really never read the books, otherwise you wouldn't be so stupid...

I
Igor.Volkov 03.06.20

Bupycop
There was a deleted comment from a girl, in which she put me in reproach, that I do not know what the people in the village go, because taking for a bug walking characters without Shatov.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 03.06.20

know how about delaying the end of the game...
I, for one, especially knowing how it ends, with 2-3 passing, trying to climb everywhere and sometimes impossible, to find all that you can talk to and with whom possibly to detect different chips and Easter eggs. and someone not stare coolbutt men. the main thing - no one is surprised that some of the women goes without pants and skirts, and men wonder. maybe it's the local pidorgi so go, who knows how it was accepted in medieval Poland. out of skellige, no one without pants does not go! perhaps it can with an axe to...

b
baracus10 03.06.20

Someone, nothing ever seems, about the middle ages is not heard and not seen.