3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Marshrut 03.06.20 03:05 pm

The problem with the recruits (Darkest Dungeon)

Good time of day.
Over the last 30+ moves I see the exact same picture on the stage - there does not appear to need me to classes.
Initially drew attention to the absence of the Robber, he died on the 8th move, and I could not compensate for the loss. I may have missed a replacement for him in the early weeks, but after the death of the Crusader 50-meter run first thing go check the list of recruits. During this time, never appeared: the Highwayman, the Crusader, the Geek, the Mercenary, the warrior, Leper. In short, the uranite characters.
Stagecoach has long pumped for 7 slots (even before the death of the Crusader) for recruits, so often I see 3-4 duplicate class one character and a few others. The roster is updated after each RAID, but in terms of diversity of classes, everything stays the same rotten. Already tried and purchased all the Persians, even drove some of them in raids, but the game stubbornly on the next turn offers me, in fact, the same person.
My journey into the Darkest dungeon is coming to the finale, left to rest 4 bosses and complete the final RAID, and the need of the Persians was not and is not.
If someone faced with similar, tell me: can this be fixed?
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 03.06.20

The idea all the rules, random he is.

L
Limemax 03.06.20

Maxim Route
You are just unlucky. Been there, too. But not for very long.
Can the game files to tweak % the appearance of the hero.

M
Maksim Marshrut 03.06.20

Limemax
I'm inclined to the idea. Unfortunately, I don't know where exactly is the information on the recruits and how her pimp.

L
Limemax 03.06.20

Maxim Route
Change can be a simple notebook. And here is where the coach I can't remember. Probably in upgrades\building

L
Limemax 03.06.20

Either in the same folder, but heroes. There did not seem to %, and just who can fall. But the essence does not change. you can just junk characters to remove from the list

C
CGen 03.06.20

Maxim Route
Same problem with the vestal virgins was. Rand there is strange.

M
Maksim Marshrut 03.06.20

Not found in the upgrade-folder list of characters for the stage. But I found the value for the number of characters on the stage. Try to increase the number, suddenly the God of randomness will take pity on me. Hope: not zareinu game

L
Limemax 03.06.20

Maxim Route
Good luck to you

D
Domoi 03.06.20

Opened a new information.

M
Maksim Marshrut 03.06.20

Eeee. almost worked! Describe in detail, suddenly still someone will need.
Way - campaign - town - buildings - stage_coach - stage_coach.building Open
{ amount: 2 },
{ amount: 3, upgrade_tree_id: stage_coach.numrecruits, upgrade_requirement_code: a },
{ amount: 4, upgrade_tree_id: stage_coach.numrecruits, upgrade_requirement_code: b },
{ amount: 5, upgrade_tree_id: stage_coach.numrecruits, upgrade_requirement_code: c },
{ amount: 6, upgrade_tree_id: stage_coach.numrecruits, upgrade_requirement_code: d },
{ amount: 9, upgrade_tree_id: stage_coach.numrecruits, upgrade_requirement_code: e }
In any of the rows change the number to one that you prefer. As you can see, I chose 9 instead of 7 (the line is selected depending on the skill level of the coach).
After this game at first nothing changes, but after the RAID, the edit takes effect.
And now a little about my luck: all 9 characters again were not those who needed it. Now zababahayut from 20, that for sure.

M
Maksim Marshrut 03.06.20

Limemax
Thanks for the help. Have taken an hour with the game files, I realized about it very much.
Everyone else too: thank you.