3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalout 17.10.19 03:55 am

WOTC Community Highlander (XCOM 2)

Good evening, I have error WOTC Community Highlander, after downloading, should begin to boot menu, but instead the game just crashes(there are sounds download..lagausie and after departure).
what would you recommend ?
27 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 17.10.19

stalout
If a pirated version of the game - then that's fine. I picked myself a working version and stopped for 1.16.0 (to download - at the bottom there is a date 10 Nov 2018 here catalogue. smods.ru/archives/32779 - remove the extra space, or github. com/X2CommunityCore/X2WOTCCommunityHighlander/ releases - get two spaces in the address) - it is not good to play with. Maybe later will come a version that will fly on the pirates, but this is unlikely (apparently this mod patch requires the licensed version to work). Maybe there are some solutions to this problem, but I have not seen them. I also could use the latest version of this mod for the pirated version.

S
Stephen_Forever 17.10.19

try to remove %USER%\Documents\My Games\XCOM2 War of the gods\XComGame\Config and restart advance save folder

G
Guest 03.04.20

I just discovered how to install wotc community highlander mod on gog version (cracked - you name it).

G
Guest 03.04.20

...you must copy "CookedPCConsole" folder (there should be 4 files inside; 2x engine and 2x xcomgame) from highlander mod into *installed folder*/XCOM2/Xcom2-WarofTheChosen/XcomGame. Override 4 files and you are ready to go. Have fun bois.

G
Guest 05.04.20

This above work for me. THX

n
nayrokorihS 16.10.20

Better late than never. But
Copy the files from the CookedPCConsole folder, which is in Highlander's Fashion Folder.

All.

T
Tri Pisyat 16.10.20

nayroKorihS thank you very much)

D
DrMisanthrope 16.10.20

nayroKorihS
Thank you, man) Finally I have earned everything)

F
From_Nibiru 16.10.20

nayroKorihS
I only registered to say thank you.

S
Slayerov 16.10.20

I had a game at once, before that went, but the Highlander did not work ((((((((((((

o
otaku_men 16.10.20

I don't have a CookedPCConsole folder on the way above.

M
Mister Dobro 16.10.20

nayrokorihS Thank you! For the advice really helped.)

i
iceSorc 16.10.20

nayrokorihS
Thank you very much, I had to get a lot of time here to thank you.

m
maks 1111 16.10.20

nayrokorihS
It's a rarity when it really helps.

D
DenisUl888 02.12.20

nayrokorihS
Brother, right from the heart, really helped

V
Velgas 02.12.20

nayrokorihS
Thank you friend.

O
OmGRoNiKS_TM 08.12.20

Oh thank you.nayrokorihS

O
OmGRoNiKS_TM 08.12.20

Oh thank you.nayrokorihS

c
cool1337 28.02.21

nayrokorihS I
support others, I logged in purely to express my HUGE gratitude, I have been working for 6 hours, I don’t understand what to do

s
slava6905 12.03.21

nayrokorihS
Supreme thanks to you