3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 03.06.20 03:09 pm

smal charmy for cooking (Diablo 2)

those Grand charmy which dropouts of ball Diablo nihl can be 41+ HP and only they and smal charmy, they have some feature which is unique smal Carman topnotes with Baal and Diablo nihla there??
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navali_volume 03.06.20

nunucbka_8cm
I'm talking about the tar for boiling

P
Pavel Abakumov 03.06.20

hronn
tar are not suitable. Of these, only pdmg charmy you can reality.

m
minovalo 03.06.20

Affix level is determined by the formula:
IF (magiclvl > 0)
THEN alvl = MAX(ilvl,qlvl) + magiclvl
ELSE IF (MAX(ilvl;qlvl) < (99-INT(qlvl/2))
THEN alvl = (MAX(ilvl;qlvl)-INT(qlvl/2))
ELSE alvl = (2*MAX(ilvl;qlvl)-99))

Well or here http://diablo3.ingame.de/diablodb/affix_index.php?lang=en&version=lod&patch=111 substitute ilvl.

N
Navali_volume 03.06.20

I have a feeling that no one understood my question...

f
firkax 03.06.20

Always thought that sc is a prefix Pestilent 175 pdmg (which including develops Pestilent sc of Anthrax 450 pdmg). Just in case I looked - and there it is written that the prefix LVL 88, that is, the idea can dropnets and NBC for example. And >88 levels (that is, those three mob) maroon prefix type +1-50 light dmg, analogichnye with fire and cold and prefix +1 minimum dmg.

m
minovalo 03.06.20

I have a feeling that someone may not affix LVL.

s
sxDiablo2 03.06.20

Just in case I looked - and there it is written that the prefix LVL 88, that is, the idea can dropnets and NBC for example
To prefix Pestilent Small Charm fell on need ilvl>=94, so yeah, this affix can only appear from di, nihla and Baal (although there are other such particles). But the particle Hibernal, for example, Diablo can not fall out. The affix level (alvl) and item level (ilvl) - not one and the same, Small Charm qlvl=28 (see formula passed).

f
firkax 03.06.20

Hmm. always thought that table of charnov affixes at the arreat done adequately and in the parentheses around the specified affix LVL of the charm, since which generates the particle. No, we're no use to complicate things.

Well, if sxDiablo2 wrong then my original belief about the pestilent affix was correct and the stupid table just confused. Well, the answer to the author, for small charms similar feature is the top poison dmg charmy with a pestilent prefix, among which including 450 pdmg.

O
Obsessed 03.06.20

smal charmy, they have some feature which is unique smal Carman topnotes with Baal and Diablo nihla there??
hronn, the answer is no. given that smolki with chotko properties it is possible to farm on nm, boil them hardly worth it.

N
Navali_volume 03.06.20

firkax
ATP

r
redoolf 03.06.20

firkax wrote:
always thought that
I blame some strange language.
firkax wrote:
on the arreat
Advertising third-party resources.