3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Mpower 03.06.20 08:35 pm

No Russian language (Tom Clancy's The Division)

took uple, Russian does not, all in English + other languages have the choice, but I have had the same trouble with the latest headlamp edge
73 Comments
Sort by:
M
M1r 03.06.20

People tell me the number to technical support ?)

A
Artur Shteyn 03.06.20

M1r
You banned in Google?
+7 (499) 9511292

A
Alexey Ivanenko 03.06.20

I live in Europe and I have no Russian. My question - received the answer:
Thank you for contacting Ubisoft support and waiting for a response to Your letter.

I'm sorry to hear that You are interested in the English version of the game.
After discussing the situation with representatives of Steam, we came to the conclusion that the replacement for the European version of the game purchased in the Steam store in Russian is impossible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact Steam support for refund and advice on this issue.

M
M1r 03.06.20

And if calling from Ukraine ?)

p
ps203 03.06.20

Today came the patch that was downloaded more than 600 MB and was available on Russian language)))

A
Alex1986Killer 03.06.20

ps203
And I have never appeared language may need to reinstall the game or maybe because I bought the European version?

p
ps203 03.06.20

Alex1986Killer
don't know, I wrote to the support, a day and a half I had a so-called client patch news game. Clicking Play patch he established and became available to Russian language and other languages, too, left.

p
ps203 03.06.20

here about the patch http://www.playground.ru/blogs/tom_clancys_the_division/pc_versiya_the_division_poluchila_pervyj_patch-185698/

A
Alex1986Killer 03.06.20

ps203
I also have this patch installed, I have reinstalled the game already, but the Russian was not and is not, all languages except Russian, maybe because I bought not on stock and simple third-party online store and therefore got the European version, damn, even the fucking Chinese and Japanese calendar and the nichrome. Add me to friends in yupley pliz Alex1986Killer

D
DanielJ1337 03.06.20

Sent a message to tech support and I got this:

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft support and waiting for a response.

I'm sorry to hear that You are interested in the English version of the game.
After discussing the situation, I have to disappoint You that, unfortunately, we have no way to replace the European version of the game on the Russian language.
The game is in English will allow You to plunge into the atmosphere, which would convey the developer in creating the game. I really hope that despite the lack of Russian voice the game You will appreciate.
In any case, You can contact the place of purchase for purchase for a possible refund, and advice on this issue.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Maria
Support Ubisoft

A
Alexey Ivanenko 03.06.20

DanielJ1337
just like canoe and I had to.

J
Jokerank 03.06.20

Also sent in support, the answer is...

After discussing the situation, I have to disappoint You that, unfortunately, we have no way to replace the European version of the game on the Russian language.

However, there is a positive side in this situation: the game is an excellent assistant in learning of foreign languages, besides, a game with the English version of the voice will allow You to plunge into the atmosphere, which would convey the developer in creating the game. I really hope that despite the lack of Russian voice the game You will appreciate.
Thank You for your understanding.
Sincerely,
Maria
Support Ubisoft

S
Solomonoff 03.06.20

The Europeans,who were poschastlivilos to buy the game with only one Russian language,is also a canoe send.As a blueprint.

Hello, Division NYPD!
Thank you for contacting support for Ubisoft and for waiting for a response.
I'm sorry to hear that you are not interested in the Russian version of the game.
After discussing the situation, I have to disappoint you, that, unfortunately, we can not replace a European version of the game on the Russian language.
The game is in English will allow you to plunge into the atmosphere, which would convey the developer when creating the game. I hope that despite the lack of voice acting Russian game will please you.
In any case, you can contact the place of purchase for advice on the purchase of this item.
Please let us know if there are any questions or problems.

A
Alex Robinzon 03.06.20

Solomonoff
Lol

D
Dardee 03.06.20

For those who live outside Russia and want to get The Division ON the RUSSIAN.

He X-Box (PS4) in the settings change language to Russian (ibid. automatically changes the region to Russia).
Ask friends/relatives to share the credit card data, which can be used to make online payments. Foreign the card is not suitable because the system requires billing info, i.e., address IN RUSSIA.
Another method of payment besides the person living in Russia, is to create a virtual card payment system. For example, Yandex-money. The wallet is created, updated and there start a virtual map. All done in 5 minutes if you decide the issue of its replenishment.
Further, according to this map it is possible to pay for everything, but to enter the address anyway. Friend, relative (just to drive).

So the game is downloaded from online store platform (X-Box, PS4) and when exposed to the Russian language, will support it in the game.

q
qwerty4444 03.06.20

No one has found a way to get the Russian version of the game , if the refund incentive is already impossible?

J
Jokerank 03.06.20

qwerty4444
So far, the way I see there... Tried to change the configs in the files does not help...

J
JekonyAGam 03.06.20

Bought the game on Plati ru yet, in order to check out, and then if to buy normal Aplee. In correspondence with the seller has changed account 5 already, everywhere the English version...

S
Solomonoff 03.06.20

The Europeans were such letters to be sent.Perhaps all is not lost.

Good evening!

After discuss the situation with management, it was decided as an exception to add the English localization for the game the Division on Your account. Please restart the Uplay application and check the files by performing the following steps:
- Go to the "Games" section of Uplay app
- Hover your mouse on the cover with the game
- Click on the appeared in the corner of the triangle icon
- From the drop-down menu, select the option "Check files"button

Have a lovely evening.

A
Aleksandr Elena Golahovsk 03.06.20

Bairo
You can give the number you called....