3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 03.06.20 08:36 pm

Why the need for medicines, food, fuel etc (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

When mark the rebels ' supply crates, then added each time the food, medicines, technology and fuel. But what need all this? I have a lot of stuff but it is not used anywhere
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 03.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
It is used for leveling skills, coupled with the skill points.

Z
Zloy_ParKur 03.06.20

Maybe before creating such topics, you first need to get acquainted with the game?
All you need is to improve skills.

E
EvgenyDMT 03.06.20

Nicholas Alali wrote:
But what need all this?
Like what?To the rebels ate,drank,listening to the radio, etc.

A
Agent_Federal 03.06.20

Need to improve skills.

Y
Ya. Zlobych 03.06.20

Friends that would not spawn threads, and why do we need medals? they pumped free skill +1 or without a medal improvement not working? Or 1 point of bleeding such as sustainability scope gives +5 and the medal gives an additional +5 resistance? what the mechanics?

v
v-hlam 03.06.20

Ya Zlobich
I personally realized that without star medals last abgreyd on +5 just will not open
but it is not free and is also worth resources

B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

Tell me the game implements natural needs?
Do I need the game to shit, to Sika?
To eat and sleep?

s
szhech konsolotu 03.06.20

Bomber wrote:
Do I need the game to shit, to Sika?

N
Nikolay Ololay 03.06.20

Genom1994
Yeah, okay, thank you. Specially paid attention, each time pumping is reduced the number of all this stuff (honey, food, fuel). I just have all this so much that in the beginning and did not pay attention that it is consumed

D
Delphis 03.06.20

Bomber
you can get a job.. But when you do the job, all the enemies will instantly sarasawati and openerror per second