3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 03.06.20 08:36 pm

The Ballad of Gay Tony: cons second episode (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Here, those who played - understand. I think the main cons is:
-1.The implementation of the stunts, type to stay on the flying train, or after you kill Rocco from time to jump on a plane with Bulgarian motorcycle only in the commercials, not the game itself, as it was in GTA 4.
-2.A small number of missions.
-3.The ability to walk on the train only during the mission For the Man who has everything and not in free play.
-4.When you replay the missions do not show the initial cutscene, which is very bad.

If there is anyone else - add. Or discuss the above disadvantages.
88 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLVCK BEVRD 03.06.20

1. Hang out only with their two friends...and they are some kolkhoz((
2. You cannot hang out with his girl in the original... and Neogene the fact that it had only 1 telephone directory...
3 But in fight club, I at the end of the tn guys with knives and bats, and you can't raise arms if they will win..

Q
QUIWI 03.06.20

Snook Jay
On the contrary, what these walks with friends in the GTA, it certainly animates the game world, but nafig not necessary. In the club like you can pick up fallen weapons, I can only say that the weapon can be selected.

W
Wild Rider 03.06.20

QUIWI

in previous GTA all the characters after the storyline seemed to disappear...at least here in CA: Karl then never spoke nor Retinue, nor with Kendall. and in 4-ke it's nice to see old friends.

Q
QUIWI 03.06.20

Wild Rider
Well, I say: this feature makes the world more alive, and only. I was only Jacob for a van with a weapon in the episodes R* made a van with weapons immediately available, thank them for that.

l
lion1208 03.06.20

I have a computer in kopovskogo machine is not working, says server is not available(((

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 03.06.20

Friends in GTA 4 really pain in the ass. Right there would be the interval between their calls and SMS days 5 game was, so no, they are already on the second Matchday starts the deterioration of relations to GG.

S
Santa_Crezers 03.06.20

Minus that club Bahama Mama, after the mission where it was destroyed, not allowed to visit.

s
spirit8888888 . 03.06.20

Enrage these terms of passing the mission 100%! For the perfectionist it is killing a huge amount of time?