3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zarazarser 03.06.20 08:37 pm

There are no people in the bar Mike , no arms dealer and diamond . (Far Cry 2)

Downloaded the torrent , went in , played to the point where they talk about diamonds . The job went to the bar Mike but there's no arms dealer , nor the visitors of the bar. On the road while driving there was not a single cache of diamond on the radar, nothing was highlighted . Diamond was the only one - when
it had to find a job.Downloaded several times with other torrents -
the same problem . I bought the incentive is the same problem .Why ? What to do ?
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 03.06.20

You probably need to use the computer in the gun shop to spend the diamonds on the plot. Dealer it does not need, it is only the same type of job destruction produces convoys.

D
Dead Maus 03.06.20

Probably not, but it is. Even in the story it is said that you need to go to the gun shop and buy something. Then, if I am not mistaken, to go to a nearby building where stored all of our purchased weapons. And then, in the bar itself. Then notifies us that the job passed. And will all the diamonds, etc.

F
FileCrasher 03.06.20

Dead Maus
Confirm. In this game the main thing - to strictly follow the instructions for the mission.
For example, beyond the game (towards the end) Ruben asks about the meeting in the bar Marina, but warned: you back. And in fact this means that you need to fill up all possible pursuers on the way to the bar. Otherwise, the bar just will be impossible to get - the door will be closed, as there is no Lomis. At least one of the pursuers will keep you alive - mission better to go again or have to look left all the tails and destroy one by one