3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3uoH 03.06.20 08:37 pm

The pocket manual of rider-the perfectionist (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Hello, my name is Zion and now 14 years later I decided to remember the past and pass Need For Speed Underground 2. We wanted some of challenge and full passage, but this game was very much not obvious questions to which I decided to join and collect in one place.

• Map of bonuses and hidden races
First, the game is divided into 6 stages, each of which separately appear on the map prompts(25-50$) and the green icons with the currency(50-400$). Secondly, in all stages except the first, we can participate in the hidden races which get much more cache. Below, for each stage, I spread the map of the location of bonuses and hidden races.

Stage 0
Spoiler

Stage 1
Spoiler

Stage 2
Spoiler

Stage 3
Spoiler

Stage 4
Spoiler

Stage 5
Spoiler

• A list of unique parts
The next point I want to touch on the race-a pursuit through the city. At each stage, we can drive to any racing car, press Enter and begin the race which aims to break away from the opponent at 300m. In the end we will receive a cash prize, but starting with the 2nd stage for completing a certain number of races provided in the award in the form of unique body kits or circuits 4 levels.
Spoiler

• What is reputation and how to treat it?
Unfortunately is the most sensitive issue, which made the experience somewhat disappointing. Here are my subjective observations and experience, so that information is not a stumbling block, but still very relevant. At the end of the race in past monetary allowance we get a reputation(from 0-300). It effects only the position at the start of the race URL. If by some miracle in the usual rings and sprints at a high difficulty, you managed to almost always 300 points, respectively at the start of the URL you will be in 1 row instead of 3 or 4. Exact figures can not give.
To score 300 points, you need to break away from the opponent which travels a 2, anything more does not influence the result, even if you fly on super sonic speed ring. Here emerged the biggest pitfall. The high complexity of all so shamelessly scripted, that the bots perform unreal turns and acceleration, which physically would imagine you are allowed. That is enabled Catch Up with whom from them you will not be able to break away. I even freaked out and downloaded the trainer function with up to 300 miles per hour and even in this situation, I could not ring for the race to earn more than 200 reputation points. What can we say about a car and a Dino tuning. Catch Up as I understand it only works on high difficulties, but it is not accurate.

Choosing the best car
Here I can only refer to the theme in VC (https://vk.com/topic-651606_28963936 ), where players who set world records offer specific cars for different race modes. In General, this question is individual and follow their advice or do as he solves everyone for itself. Also there is a graph which shows a comparison of all the cars on their Acceleration, top speed and Handling.
Spoiler

• Racing game
Starting from the 2nd phase after winning any of the races of the URL in the Showrooms comes the first Deposit of the wheels. These are the best 2 of the jeep, which is to make a choice, a Hummer will appear a bit later and looking at the chart above - it is the most useless suitcase. As soon as you sit behind the wheel of the jeep on the map will be a new race with orange circle - this is what we need.

• A few words about the Dino-settings
In General, if you have decided to take seriously the matter is the game worth the candle. That is, using these settings you can really seriously affect gameplay. For example make acceleration to 100 in 1.5 seconds, or the car on its hind legs to deliver. Infa scattered, something lying in VK, some video is on YT. Somewhere settings spread cause and kettles, and somewhere really assy of the business. Maybe the question is bulky, just denote that this is a useful tool in the right hands.

• Magazine covers and DVD
In General there is nothing complicated, but sometimes zatupki who, because of their negligence begins to slip on the subject. There are a couple of ways to get invited to the photo shoot. The first is to just take the race, second is to collect a specific number of stars of visual ratings. The most important point, the more your visual the run rate, the more you will get money for the photo, and maybe not all of the parts with high ratings look good, or adequate(shit spinners of all sorts) to deform and drive the session, I offered one particular car. And honestly, not the fact that this tuning will pay off. Just sponsor requires certain contract cover, and to get an invitation to them, you need to dial a specific number of stars, so a middle ground everyone is looking for himself, how not to overpay and to get the maximum benefit.

• A few words in conclusion. I apologize if somewhere I roughly put it. I hope someone will have a useful, if he tries to remember to ride good old classics of the genre. If you don't want to spoil the mood and nerves, turn off the high complexity. TC Catch Up mode ruined the entire balance and leaves no choice, in separate races. Otherwise, everything seems to be fine.
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.STR 03.06.20

3uoH
Maybe it was worth it in the wiki to put this instead of that?

3uoH 03.06.20

mr.STR
I agree that a wiki is more appropriate topic for such things. But I was not involved in editing of articles and navryatli I have to get my hands on to like. On the whole, I have outlined and if anyone will use this information to write articles - I'm just glad.

F
FileCrasher 03.06.20

3uoH
Where have you been, 3uoH?!
Thank you and Niklas Holm!

h
haweq 29.09.20

I think what a complicated difficulty it was.
respect for the explanation!

K
KValda 27.01.21

Thanks a lot. Cool guide!
But there is an inaccuracy - the Hummer appears just earlier, I passed the professional league (yellow circle) and it opened, and then passed another one and the rest of the jeeps opened)

D
DiZiLeDoT 27.01.21

What influences the number of sponsors offered to choose from for contracting after the first race won at the beginning of each stage, starting from the 2nd?

A
AriFieR 12.06.22

Catch Up works on all difficulties. However, Catch Up works for them in terms of difficulty. Even on Medium difficulty it can be very painful in races. If you quickly pick up speed, and then lose it and can’t quickly gain it, then because of the Catch Up system, the bot keeps your last speed (±) in its own range.

D
Dead skinhead 20.01.23

I'll add from myself, maybe it will be useful to someone.
There are 93 stickers in total in the game, at the beginning of the game we have 66 stickers available, to open the rest you need to choose sponsors when you tune the characteristics of your car. Everything is shown in the archive: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/or8UtzeEjrsOlA