3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blacob 03.06.20 08:41 pm

Optimization (Company of Heroes 2)

Let's share the results and tips for uludshenie performance.

My config

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5 GHz
8192MB RAM
NVIDIA GT650m

In the lowest quality graphics and lowest resolution,built-in benchmark shows srednyuyu the framerate of 30,which gives way to 15.
what kind of nonsense any computer without the need to prosodic to play,those system requirements that I wrote the developer just not suited for this game.
73 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinni-Pukh 03.06.20

blacob
Your bulldozer stone found in the garden, it is only to cook cakes and waffles to do.

B
Bosoy 03.06.20

blacob
You video is shit , but the benchmark is the hardest part , oddly enough , in the game, much more has to be and with higher settings , my bench an average of 20 fps on medium-high with low anti-aliasing in the game ( the company , the cartoon ) everything is fine .Notice that much of fps thrown winter levels in the company - they are a bit too fancy ( physics , snow ) ,although in the cartoon again, all normally plows .

G
Gogear 03.06.20

Yeah played the game understand nothing bought in steam ! that's the reason why the PC again with the consoles I want to go home

S
Sergio0707 03.06.20

Recently I downloaded the patch...I don't know how anyone..and I actually helped the lag is not particularly noticed... not that early!!!

S
SpacePredator 03.06.20

I have like 30 fps without antialiasing, all settings on max, but damn squats constantly to 10

Razocharovan I'm a little Relic, like the earlier games was the best optimization (well figley on PC only games do), but COH 2 as snow on the head, proposes to horror and that's it, card Radeon HD4850 512 mb I see not only me Silesia lags very much hope that the game will fix it with new patches for to me, Relic is the Creator of the coolest masterpieces of notice with a good optimization, although it seemed to me that the game is buggy still.

K
Kostyan K2stalker 03.06.20

On the beta test at maximum speed is played, immediately above 20 FPS does not rise (In test). On any settings. Thanks to the management of the incentive, which helped to turn off the replays, but still FPS is very low.. (At the optimum, lowered very much, by the way, the average FPS (!) 13, the settings in which he played on beta, 8 FPS average. The game itself is optimal from 20 to 30, which is also unacceptable)

D
Djonnikc 03.06.20

My profile: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 // Intel Core i5-2320// 4GD Gigabyte GTX 770OC// 2048MBx4 Kingston PC12800 1600MHz // ICU.drive SSD 2.5" SATA-3 128Gb OCZ Agility 3 // the Gesture.disk SATA-3 1,0 Tb WD Caviar Black 7200rpm// PSU 700W ThermaltakeTR2// Oklick Hunter.
On max everything except antialiasing (secondary) test gives:
min 22.89 environments 40,63 max 60,58; however, it is safe to play on and max anti-aliasing just a bit of network, and there with a little sagging once the voting has begun and can throw, so a little sacrificing graphics got the stability in the multiplayer mode! I think the problem is the amount of video memory, I have 4 that will last for a long time, but one quick chip with volume 2 may often appear Friz! And about the counts do not agree:
it very much even anything, the Soviet tanks at a max approximation of visible paint strokes with slogans such as Forward not to mention the effects, etc.!

V
Verzerrtest 03.06.20

I went and found this file.... but I don'T UNDERSTAND that they need to change!
PS. want to put on a minimum count ,but the models and high textures -medium ,physics-vysoko ,and everything else either off or very low level) show how to register to be like that??

m
myasko 03.06.20

The optimization is terrible! It is not at all in nature, even the first part slow, on the computer for 100 thousand, so it is 2006! Stable 60 fps ,with no dips at 1080P everything on max antialiasing FXAA until then? until you press alt+rotate the mouse to spin the engine with the game and see from different angles,drops to 17 frames with the graphics card loaded on 39% -50%, and the processor is actually resting, the game engine is so lame and old that just can't myself to pull.
Config: Core I7 4930К@4.3гц/ 4channels 16GB RAM @2.133 GHz/ Asus X79 Deluxe/Asus DC2 GTX780 @1.2 GHz/6.5 GHz/ SSD Corasair Perfomance PRO 256GB/Coguar GX V2 1050W/Thermaltake Elements G/Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer

B
Boss31 03.06.20

myasko, the incentive is a guide to increase fps in the game

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156776308

try can help

B
Boss31 03.06.20

with regards to optimization )
today was released the new drivers for nvidia 334.89
in COH2 promise a 15% increase performance

K
Kedrovr 03.06.20

Here in the first part, a great optimization. Would shift it into second.

t
thanxme 03.06.20

Greetings from 2017! I don't know why you have brakes, I have all clear (30 fps) at maximum speed without smoothing and v-sync.