3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dongak 03.06.20 08:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Hearts of Iron 4)

No one part is not played, even the gameplay didn't look, just know that there is such a series and all. Looked at screenshots and I wanted to play. Write a review who played as her, and how performance( just your computer at home, I'm in another city, just next to the old computer)?
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
NineHeart 03.06.20

Played, but not much. Back in Stellaris.

G
Grlz 03.06.20

the most casual part of the series. And no atmosphere of the first three parts. As for performance, the engine is the same as in stelaris if pulled him and Hearts of Iron will.

A
A Lone Gamer 03.06.20

The main it problem - don't know where to poke.
And if... Instead of photos of regiments and divisions, some emblems, known only to initiated, research the kind of diminished, even though in contrast to Stellaris, there is a tree, but a helluva lot of it, literally, vast, larger than the screen, have the mouse constantly erudite from corner to corner, and just as it is not want to play, unlike ЕУ4, especially with Atrus Mod.

f
febll 03.06.20

If going to capture half the world, it will be right. and that's fine.

E
Elune 03.06.20

As usual. We met two of the gang: in the left corner, turned oldfagi, in the right corner kazualschiki DRO... AHEM. In General, do not listen, the game is gorgeous, better than the previous installments and much more interesting, even without DLC. I 2nd the day from a computer can't move, all I've scored, if only the NATs. the focus is to choose and plant on the rig to stand.

C
COHF 03.06.20

I was playing and learning to pass and could not

S
Smith71 03.06.20

The fourth part of Hearts of Iron is exactly what I expected from Paradox. To create a Communist France? Izi. A couple of clicks away.
The new parts we now have the replay value that was missing 3rd part. Because now you can play for one country brand in different ways. (German-Soviet Union, how about that, huh?)
It is also worth noting that the game has become more friendly for new players. A couple of years ago mastered the third part, which seemed to me the most difficult Paradox game that they have ever done. (Not played the second and the first HOI)
And the difference is felt. The new part is different. Now there is no thousands of studies that are not enough points of leadership, and in the end to the beginning of world war you sit with modern units of infantry, armor, aviation and Navy - quietly obsolete.
Maybe that was the charm of the previous section, due to the fact that it was harder to play. And had to absorb a small state, that though as-that to struggle with the States titans. (Good experience received in this regard by playing for Brazil)
But this simplification does not spoil the new part, and Vice versa. The fact that they simplified the game adds its own charm, the play became more interesting. Remember how in the 3rd part tried to introduce French troops into the Spanish Republic, to help her in the fight against the Nazis. But it was hard to make, for me personally. Many nuances..
Now this action is done with national tricks. And here, in 1937, and my brave French divisions fighting for the Spanish Republic and the Nazis persecute miserable.
The graphics got better, obviously, given that HOI4 is a new engine that Paradox used in all their new games.
The music in the game is wonderful. In the spirit of the time.
In General, HOI4 is a game that really need to praise and love, because Paradox, I feel that invested in the game his heart and soul to make it variable and exciting. (Not that Stellaris, which at the moment looks sluggish, although in the future in and fix it.)
The new part of Hearts of Iron don't even need the DLC, because even now, after the release the game already looks great. This is a quality product that is fun to play.
P. S. I am Afraid to run the game, because you'll be lost in it for a week, maybe more.
P. S. S. Another very interesting innovation introduced a Paradox: Now you can create your own alliances. That is, in previous installments the player is very depended on which side to be. But if I don't want to be a Communist, Nazi or capitalist? Well... sorry, as they say. Nothing to do with it.
In the new part... heheheh. In General, a miracle, not a game.

w
weyder23 03.06.20

the game is trash full buduzhdat norms of branch of the research a small landing and a landing made game on boevka General information no 3 was much better and comfortable about the management of aviation generally silent creating divisions is just awful trade bottom full in addition to national priorities did not like it'll haul part 3 on)

m
mr-Jerry 03.06.20

The battle system did not like, 800 partial divisions can't beat 8 enemy divisions due to the width of the front. A nuclear bomb also sucks...

s
stranjer8 03.06.20

I didn't expect it, but I liked the game. But to play it I will not. Something that does not enjoy the game. The game is too trying to be realistic. Due to the unbalanced distribution of resources and illogical constraints on the construction of factories and plants playable are only a few key countries. The rest is essentially cannon fodder for which to play. And some countries do not exist because the colonies of core countries.
The case when historical accuracy brought back to the beginning is to the detriment of the gameplay.

1blackflame1 03.06.20

I liked the game too. and who says that part 3 is better. th you guys. she even made crooked. at least she likes me too. but I think there are bugs, quite a lot more. and here the engine is just smooth no glitches. minor bugs only. which are corrected gradually. of the bugs I've been playing a version 132 and still not fixed lend lease when I send tanks to help another country they why it does not come. although I have written that went. I go to them. nothing. about the landing not yet checked the error. the research tree has simplified very much. just do the interface here is very well made. nito in 3 parts playing which is not the feeling that the interface programmer Vasya has created what he is uncomfortable there, as if left unfinished it. just in my opinion 4 is qualitatively higher level.

C
Crowley Alister 03.06.20

The people and how to create or edit generals(to add and subtract their levels and skills)

M
Misterix_max 03.06.20

Misery compared to Darkest Hour.

v
v1etnamov 02.06.22

For lovers of good strategy, good game!