3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
123uncle 17.10.19 03:58 am

Purchase of transport in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Bought a tank, where is it shipping? Traveled to the purchased property (shed,garage) is nowhere....
106 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferz777 17.10.19

Similarly. Nowhere it is not.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 17.10.19

In the hangar. If you play for Trevor.

F
Ferz777 17.10.19

And for Franklin where?

D
D.Line [Dipline] 17.10.19

Every character has his own hangar at Trevor's hangar in the desert, but Michael and Franklin sold at the airport. When visiting the hangar need to open the menu and choose what you need.

d
dim_inheaven 17.10.19

And other military vehicles ( jeep, truck ) where?? Arrived in the hangar, but there's nothing...

D
D.Line [Dipline] 17.10.19

Planes and tanks in the hangar, Franklin and Michael buy at the airport, Trevor, and a free plot in the desert
Helicopters on the helipad in the center of the BOS - Michael and Franklin buy, to Trevor free the plot in the desert
Cars and trucks in garages - Garages for each GG is unique and scattered around the city. Membership in the Rockstar Social Club gives them free use from the beginning of the game otherwise they need to buy.

d
dim_inheaven 17.10.19

the fact of the matter!) Trevor, the city has a garage, I'm ordering a military jeep, a SMS came that delivered. But no garage anywhere, no nothing...maybe a bug?

F
Ferz777 17.10.19

Check Franklin. Bought the tank in a hangar on the airfield.

s
san.e4ka 17.10.19

Hi all.
Play the pirates , v 3dm.2.
In General ,5% of the game in online stores for car sales , very poor choice most of these cars.
Played on the PS3, so there is a single like more.
And yet , in personal garages GG , no function ( analog on the PS3 - krestovina left ) ,thanks to which you can choose cars from DLS.
Who know what may have heard , I will be glad to any help .

M
McLaren MP4-4 17.10.19

Play the pirates
Further and did not read...

E
Energy Death 17.10.19

>Play the pirates
the answer to the question found)

K
Kosolapyi1 17.10.19

Bought a garage as there only fit 4 cars. It turns out more than four you can't take ?

A
AlexD1945 17.10.19

Kosolapyi1
You're absolutely right).

A
AS8 17.10.19

He asked and himself answered his own question. Brilliant!

K
Kosolapyi1 17.10.19

Alexander Makarenko
It was clarifying the point of the question, not the answer...

T
Torstein 17.10.19

Kosolapyi1
Kind of depends on the garage and the capacity 4,6,10 machines somewhere I read.

W
Winchester1252 17.10.19

Kosolapyi1
The garage will buy 10 local, will be 10 cars set, + there is space for bicycles

l
lookaway 17.10.19

Kosolapyi1
in the single - Yes.
in the cartoon one hut can be from 2 to 10 cars.

incidentally, in the garage of Franklin (who is in the house) quietly 2 car set. nothing disappeared.

B
BEELINEUA 17.10.19

Yes, the assortment is scarce(

V
Vinni-Pukh 17.10.19

Hi all, the question is, during the game, in a military shop you can buy Titan ( propeller aircraft ) and fighter. How was the game and got some money I decided to buy, but they simply disappeared from the store. Watched all three characters. To steal from the military base can't shoot down missiles. What can I do? thank you.