3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20 09:14 pm

People in the know, view the Assembly.

Guys, assembled configuration, people in the know, are there any schools ? Can that be changed ? Is it worth to put a block on 700 if in the future I will put another 1070, pull the PSU ? or better to take a smaller unit, maybe to overpay makes no sense ? (SSD not yet set I, TK stared at the ceiling for the price. In the future there will be another 1070 + 16GB RAM)

97 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

Savior of sheep
Well, just do 85к. But stretched to 88. Monique just do not fit slot(

D
Daidjer 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
I have a Samsung SyncMaster S27B350. The same harki. Only 60Hz and the brightness is 300. Great Monique.
Put the plane in the games at 60 frames and everything is OK. Who needs 120-150 FPS (in games they will be without the rifle)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 03.06.20

Something I decided to wait and buy the Riesen 1700. He stands like 7700k, the figures are approximately the same. I toil with a question, don't want to take the CPU with thermal paste under the lid, there's no way, dry, and pick - me her. AM4 is quite good, but still damp, well, overclocking potential, there are like 1700, pull up to 4000-4200. The main thing is to stick a good ohladu, pick up a great mother, and forward.
6800 on the 2011-3 platform is generally not an option, expensive, no better than, under the toys should be something simpler, below the Riesen, series 5 and 3, I think, will be even weaker. Kseon, the same is not an option, same 2011, 2011-3, not really taking them, it is understandable that more. as a worker.
Thermal paste under the lid are screwed, how annoying.
By the way, the HDD, I would recommend to take safer from WD, I personally like it to Seagate not apply. Here Black or RE series of WD, with a guarantee of 5 years, would look better. well, or from Hitachi.

S
Spasitel ovec 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
If you're going to take 2 PECs 1070, the budget more, and therefore I advise you to either wait and take the 1080, or take one 1070 and regulations monitor. It's not even funny, 2 1070 this deshmansky Monique.

D
Daidjer 03.06.20

The Savior of the sheep wrote:
Monique Shaw deshmansky I have..
What's yours?

S
Spasitel ovec 03.06.20

Daidjer
Acer r240hy

D
Daidjer 03.06.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Something I decided to wait and buy the Riesen 1700. It stands as a 7700k
In vain. 7700К better. But to each his own. Everyone has their own taste.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

VOVAN WOLF

Well, to replace the thermal compound on the processor cases 5 minutes. Do not see anything terrible. On account of the 1700th also thought, but looking at older versions of processors and graphics cards - there is no desire something to buy.

Daidjer

Hefty 27дюймовый jahazi)

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

Savior of sheep
So it costs $ 139.99. ON account of the 2 furnaces is not now. A couple of years. There is already possible and Monique also change.

S
Spasitel ovec 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
Your business, to buy 7700к and 1070 with this monitor

S
Spasitel ovec 03.06.20

I'm too lazy to look, but if you can collect on z170 and 6700к for 5K cheaper, and they pay 5K for norms Monique, I would have done so.

D
Daidjer 03.06.20

Savior of sheep
Well, because of the matrix it is possible to buy. 3-4 pieces to add. If there is a Granny, it is better to take the aser r240hy. Only where to buy it. Actually the IPS panel better than any other.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

the power supply is weak if you put if
if everything is in place with the acceleration at least 750W
the cooler may be weak for overclocking
the processor is specified as Boxing had sort of cooler dolzhon to be complete
the monitor so-so. it is better to take the matrix mva or ips
if a pitch has a better monitor to wait then. if the monitor can not be connected to the graphics card adapter in analog costs a few hundred rupees.
memory possible. special weather on this socket, it will not do.

and why everyone creates their own theme and apply it to the screenshot instead of text when there is a common theme.

S
Spasitel ovec 03.06.20

Daidjer
I Amazon ordered. Who has the money and patience, I think will not be difficult.

D
Daidjer 03.06.20

Savior of sheep
So I realized from there. )))

P
PashCa 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
If 2 1070 will put -IF 2 GOING to PUT the power supply that you have in the last sbrocca't be enough. Block 750 the minimum necessary ,because if you take a stock ,then it will not work in zahleb,and from this it appears that it will run more stable , longer and safer!I would if took under 2 vidyushki, would 1000,and would be quiet.I have now is a gtx 1060 ,and the power from Thermaltake 750 in bronze,and live in a cottage in the village,and we've had a month to 3 times the light was cut down, battery backup no,but all still alive PAH-PAH-PAH,would be a block of some sort at 500 ,would such outages be bent,as were cut down would be under a serious burden,well, it's complicated,I don't want to paint.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

PashCa
Understood. Probably now it is necessary to take 500, maybe the next couple of years the second vidyahu will not put. And then you can immediately take 1000. At the moment, with one 1070 - 500ват cope ?

P
PashCa 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
Well ,I do ,but as they say stock is better,and it will be easier to sell on the same 600V if now take.And of course it depends from what manufacturer,what certificate of Corsair and Thermaltake topcik,aerosoli right now chasing them -do the same, only cheaper,but reliability seems they are still inferior.Well, at your Assembly, look with detachable wires,at most this kaef)

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

PashCa
Thanks for the advice)!

P
PashCa 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
But not for that)the RAM frequency it makes sense to look to 2133-percent maximum reads that frequency,and it is better to choose a smaller timings,and it will be good.