3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20 09:14 pm

People in the know, view the Assembly.

Guys, assembled configuration, people in the know, are there any schools ? Can that be changed ? Is it worth to put a block on 700 if in the future I will put another 1070, pull the PSU ? or better to take a smaller unit, maybe to overpay makes no sense ? (SSD not yet set I, TK stared at the ceiling for the price. In the future there will be another 1070 + 16GB RAM)

97 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 03.06.20

Monitor under 1070 and i7-7700k need 2K 144 Hz. The power supply is weak, ideally 850 watts. Incidentally-a question for those who know pull it 7700к two monitors on the 1st play 2K on the 2nd film to run in the browser and then I have the i-4590 gtx 1070 retarding.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 03.06.20

Daidjer
Demonic Wolf
Spoiler------------ Daidjer ------------
7700К better - Yes he is better than? All the same. Maybe I'm wrong. The numbers are the same, not much difference there. You're sitting there scratching their head ,the second PC is necessary, but with solder. Never worked with AMD, remember, there battle was not weak on the forums. But the processor as a processor. Why do you think that it is bad?
I'm a little annoying manufacturer - China (I know you can , not familiar somehow, although there are Malaysia and Taiwan). And they are, as I understand it, under the supervision of the United States.
------------ Demonic Wolf ------------
to replace the thermal compound on the processor cases 5 minutes - Yes, 5 minutes, opening the lid, some risk, especially for 6700, 7700 here I don't know, but the article did you get that PCB - 6700 from the base is VERY fragile.
Here is the link, section https://3dnews.ru/920570
Yes and no in this case. He will do it, but the girl that collect your PC somehow, not the activity. She's still doing it. So, I want to put in and forget for a VERY long time. Here's the trick.
but looking at older versions of processors and graphics cards video card itself is avoided and will be avoided. And here is the processor, he also had a HIGH TDP, there is as much up to 220 watts, if I remember correctly, it's something, of course.
P. S. the Integrated video core nafig not rested the OVERPAYMENT.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

PashCa
I see characteristics 7700K says that the max supported memory frequency of 2400

http://ark.intel.com/ru/products/97129/Intel-Core-i7-7700K-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-4_50-GHz?q=i7-7700k

n
nickSIA 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
See the memory support in the motherboard,not the processor. I have a i5-2550K written 1333-1600mhz what? The mother then keeps me on the characteristics of the 2800+(OC). Now I have a memory 1866Mhz (XMP). Can razognat, is missing.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

nickSIA
The motherboard supports all possible, so that all the rules

V
VitGun 03.06.20

I would add a SSD under system.

P
PashCa 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
Sorry,I looked in DNSe there was 2133,well, then Yes 2133-2400 your choice ,but don't forget about the timings,it is desirable that they are as low as possible even if I have to sacrifice the frequency should be ideally the same - 14-14-14,and не14-15-14 ,something like that.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

VitGun
Later all will) Here I am just wondering, only need SSD for the system or the game also need to download ? Heard that Follach 4 demanding on the SSD, then install it to the SSD want ?

PashCa
Thank you! I'll watch)

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

At the moment, so :

P
PashCa 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
Do not have to put games on the ssd, the regular hdd is doing quite well ,watched tests first tests on SSD and then on hdd played ,the difference was 1 FPS or not,I think there is still resolution dependent.

P
PashCa 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
Vodyanitsky would be in the build)

P
PashCa 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
What kind of store?I'm in the city all sad to boutiques electronics -only DNS( you have 27K Vidya,my DNSe is 31-pichalka(

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

Vodyanitsky would be in the build)

I agree, but still is vodniki, I would have invested in Monique better)

Do not have to put games on the ssd, the regular hdd is doing quite well ,watched tests first tests on SSD and then on hdd played ,the difference was 1 FPS or not,I think there is still resolution dependent.

Well, in short, can do without it until a couple of months will stick, then six months later, 16RAM inflated, etc. etc.)

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

PashCa
https://www.citilink.ru

Myself a couple of days ago found out about this store, before that I wanted to take in Yulmart, but it's cheaper at ~8 thousand.

P
PashCa 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
You've got 16,same 2 dice for 8 GB.Or do you want more?Citylink know ,but in my town no delivery(

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

PashCa
Well, about the RAM in the future, maybe I know them) decoder 16, and then cease to sell. Go look later)

P
PashCa 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
SSD 240 take ,maybe some epic let down ,and so I have for 240 -free 170 games on it.120 considered little,if you suddenly want to throw even some good.

P
PashCa 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
I think 16 right now, it is for the eyes -with a margin of ,I don't 8 enough.

R
Ragraman 03.06.20

My personal opinion
Monitor BU took what benq GW2470
The unit normal chiftec cheaper 550
hard let it remain
add the 120GB SSD
the motherboard is not necessary, is better it is easier to take
RAM less
percent without inscription box
and cooling enough for a zalman performa

Maybe even in other stores look the same lots cheaper

D
Daidjer 03.06.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Yes he is better than?
Look at the tests , reviews and reviews 7700К (for games with lukshmi percent). Now 99% of components in China. ))) Long ago in the store sign?