3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20 09:14 pm

People in the know, view the Assembly.

Guys, assembled configuration, people in the know, are there any schools ? Can that be changed ? Is it worth to put a block on 700 if in the future I will put another 1070, pull the PSU ? or better to take a smaller unit, maybe to overpay makes no sense ? (SSD not yet set I, TK stared at the ceiling for the price. In the future there will be another 1070 + 16GB RAM)

97 Comments
Sort by:
P
PashCa 03.06.20

Ragraman
He then realized that he wrote?People collect a normal PC and not in the least to save,the power supply from Chieftec seriously?the Council is where people ask dermansky Assembly.Disk ssd 120 ?-unless under thresholds and Windows,looked for a long time how much do you weigh new games?Maybe he wants to throw a couple of serious toys there.Percent OEM suggest?-why ? The box version warranty more 2 years and now it's 1000-1500 pay extra only.The mainland on the s chip that would drive - what's wrong?Maybe she he visually liked. Yes,ohladu on the last and weaker ,but perform a lot of different opinions - but deepcool gamma 300 clear and in terms of cooling and noise.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

Guys, do not kipisha! Thank you all!)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 03.06.20

Daidjer
SpoilerLong in the store sign? I often go and no worse than other know that, but clearly wrote that it was unusual to see the PROCESSORS. We will get used to it.
Look at the tests , reviews and reviews 7700К - Watched a hundred times, it's the same processor as the i7 - 3770/4770/4790/6770/7700 - I had a 3770 and is now 4790. And Yes, they are good games, BUT they have COMMON FAULTS - thermal paste under the lid, which dries out and needs to be replaced, otherwise it has a VERY high temperature (risk, problems, disassembly + on a PC GIRL, the future owner, this will not do), low overclocking potential (I'll come and risen 1700, set the multiplier, can brush up, it's fun and it's not hard).
Tests in games, program with an error, somewhere more, somewhere less, but the 7700 and 1700 is flush, the gap is negligible, 1700 needs to disperse, with good ohlde and BIOS-e, and as we know, still damp, he dragged, well not worse than the 7700. But with the solder, the prospect of 8 cores / 16 threads (and looked interesting, at least, I can already imagine 16 cores on the screen - do), the rest is all the same, he'll try AMD, why not?
So, then I still lose nothing at all. In addition, the NEW platform is quite amusing happened. I got the idea to try. The price tag is the SAME, the same performance is almost the same, no difference what the driver and the BIOS enumerated pulled, and percent problem - free- fit and forget.
Although, wait a couple of months and maybe hundreds of times will change his mind. View. While aimed at new.
Oh and don't forget that 1700 competitor to the 6800, but the latest in games just below 7700.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

Little thought, in General, and if you forget about the second card 1070 and about the overclocking, maybe it is better to put the mother B250 and save a little ? As I understand overclocking 7700 almost impossible. And 7700k and overclock is not necessary, it is already on Bustos. If not to disperse and not to put the second card, there are still some differences between Z270 and B250 /??

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
Usually save on anything but not on the motherboard. Although it is not the most expensive piece of iron:)

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
In addition, the percent 7700 one figure, a gun will turboboost +4 units in the multiplier.

V
VitGun 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
Well, the FPS you're not going to raise installing the game on SSD. Download speed - Yes, but all. About Fallout 4 don't know, I play it with a normal HDD at 2Tb on average. I was all arranged.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

Anyway, the mother will not change, leave as is, change the power supply, a little more expensive on the 600R. Maybe percent even to drive will not, but the mother let this will, with the option of overclocking and SLI, I will not interfere, and soundcard there is fatter. Full HD Monica watched that for the 8800 that 14 thousand, is the same.

f
feniks9kl 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
your Assembly at the peak will eat a 350 watt, but you all suggest the unit to take large, even in sli 700 watt enough with the stock, Assembly rules, and in choosing a PSU look at the certificate that it was at least 80+ bronze

f
feniks9kl 03.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
7700к better new Riesen, and all tests have shown that in games they are at the level of i5 6600к and 7600к, and all because they 8ядерные, chase sucks, and boost them up to 4.2 only 1 core, 8 cores will work at a frequency of 3.9 GHz if we talk about the 1800s, and if on this basis to draw conclusions 6 nuclear Riesen will be the same and 8, because they did not separately, but by disabling 2 cores in the older models but the youngest risen 3 might be interesting, but if they are only at the level of i3 and i5 what is the meaning?

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

feniks9kl
Before that I wanted to take here such unit : THERMALTAKE LT-650P Said that it is better less, but better. Stopped at this : SMART THERMALTAKE TR2 TR-550P his Bronze certificate at 85%.

At the expense of percent from AMD, I don't even look. You know what did not do anything sensible, but how many inspirational speeches were. After ATI I have repulsed all desire to take this product.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 03.06.20

feniks9kl
Look better and why?
Go to the link in the topic... Link: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/bios_i_windows_prichiny_nizkih_igrovyh_rezultatov_ryzen_v_pervyh_testah-240485/ Topic: BIOS and Windows - the reasons for the low results of the game Ryzen in first tests
There I wrote a comment with justification, in this case, please refute: the Message under my nickname, begins Guys, explain what the problem is, where it drags, and is not a competitor to 7700? I can not understand. and then painted.
Demonic Wolf
Yes, the graphics card is WEAK, he only NVIDIA, however, seems to be fine. Ha, the competitor to the gtx 1060 - RX 480, on the same price tag. Here the choice is obvious (1060).

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
In short, this VIDOS can be seen, the tug-of-war :

G
Ganond 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
Hi I looked at your build and I can say that it is half shit. It is better to take the conventional 7700 and mother with a normal diet and to invest in the VC but NOT FROM ASUS VK shit and why would you be cooler if the Zalman Optima cool 7700к?

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

Ganond
7700к factory overclocked 4.2 GHz and 4.5 GHz, conventional 7700 - 3.6 GHz and 4.2. Mother put Z270. Food SMART THERMALTAKE TR2 TR-550P Bronze. The cooler on percents - DEEPCOOL deepcool gammaxx S40. Also changed the case to ATX ZALMAN Z3 Plus and the VC left like this, But the normal firm, you know, if you spit on PALIT or Powercolor. Changed the monitor to another and set SSD. Custom-made, so there is nothing to decide :) But thanks for the advice!

G
Ganond 03.06.20

Demonic Wolf
Sorry but ASUS real shit in the VC. And so it is better than firing without cooling the memory chips.

D
Demonic Wolf 03.06.20

Ganond
Do not worry, stoop - always there is a guarantee, moreover, the body cold.