3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex333555 03.06.20 09:16 pm

Fashion on the rebalance power armor (Fallout 4)

A lot of digging around on the nexus and found any cheat-mods for power armor (complete invulnerability and zadranye to the heavens bonuses) or fashion 100500 paint layers. The only more or less normal mod - www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18909
In this armor added resist to cold, fire and poison and improved strength. That seems quite logical and do not give a pair of nimble mosquito sugalite to death in 10 seconds the guy in POWER ARMOR! Just added invisible perk cuts the damage in half. For the balance of the cost to repair proto wild (50 steel for a piece of T45, and the more rare resources on Х01) and weigh pieces of armor like the real thing - 300 pounds for 150 torso and arms and legs. Ie remove the linkage from the frame and carry in a backpack will not work.
The mod is not very popular and it may well be that I missed something more worthwhile and not less obscure.
In General, share links to balansera to power armor.
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 03.06.20

alex333555
Pump X-01 to the end, GG and as Superman - we should try to be swamped or specially to catch all the bullets and grenades.

Z
Zolotko555 03.06.20

nestrbob
alex333555
I would also add to the above that if the gg to pump, the power principle and does not need...the only thing on my gg wearing this shoes ( not to break ) and a gizmo on stealth ..this can be anything knee pad ,bib or just on hand and not heavy Bron'ka just optical was and I do not care of these gnats

a
alex333555 03.06.20

The fact of the matter is - power armor gives awesome protection but it is incredibly restricted with combat capabilities. Character in improving on the technology of underground clothing and the right set legendarok kill everything that gets in his field of view in seconds and safely tank a random bullet. I tried to find mods diversify the functionality SB but couldn't. That set up a theme I've been looking and there are mods allowing SB to perform well in different builds.

T
Terminator Sidor 03.06.20

alex333555
Mosquitoes are the worst monsters of Fallout. Claws and Scorpions nervously Smoking in aside.

a
asimbox 03.06.20

That's basically the right approach, but I would still allowed to use the minigun, fat man and the Gatling laser only in power armor...