3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 03.06.20 09:18 pm

Operations someone won? (Battlefield 1)

I mean, not one of the phases and in General, in both or in three maps? For the attacking side, of course. I had only once before we reached the last point on the second map, but lost all the same(
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toster 2012 03.06.20

In solo, played, 1 won exactly remember, but with the squad, 3-4 times, but still used Drainout.)

M
Mamosha 03.06.20

Yes, won it all depends on the team, was one not a real batch on the last ticket captured all the cards, there are been take two cards takeushi in the first attack, and sometimes quite sweaty.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 03.06.20

URAAAA!!!!!! The first victory in Operations for the attacking side on both maps! Uhuuuu)))

a
as1c 03.06.20

Won, more than once, the most complex operation for the Italians, there is in bins on To lock up the defenders with grenades and entrance flooded

G
Gendalf-golkiper 03.06.20

I agree, if the defending team fumbles what to do, the bunker is practically impossible to take.

O
OrangeHead 03.06.20

I Kaiserschlacht constantly attacking win. I have never for them not allowed to play, always on defense. Times 4 just won

Z
Zloy_ParKur 03.06.20

Almost always won by the team which played. Play for the attacker. A couple of times and played for the defenders (both wins). In this mode, you play on 40 bodies.

S
Spiny 03.06.20

Best transactions for me over the attacker. They have several attempts to capture everything. But the truth is sometimes what is missing from these attempts. Just Operations are on 2 game. If the attacker captured the 1st game, then protecting depart on another card and again a fight to grab the point. I how many times operations are playing and how many times got in a 2nd game for the defense, we have often merged. Because if the attacking in the 1st game wins, and 2nd chance is not small. I liked the operation, on operations I have pumping is not sickly, bathed than just the grip.

p
palkan225 03.06.20

mode good ,the only bother on the operations of the Imperial oil,playing in attack,it often happens that on the last 3 map remains the 1st battalion and it's very difficult to take all sectors,especially the latter-the most sweaty!

D
DragonFet 03.06.20

If you want rules to play and win collect Tim and all the rules