3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor100 04.06.20 03:16 pm

Bulldog-6 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

who has a gun bulldog-6???????
63 Comments
Sort by:
V
VeerMan 04.06.20

Absolutely useless weapon

L
Leon Gakumba 04.06.20

[7] Otto von Birman

Dobrotoy.
On the game this Bulldog - solid vyser: the rate of departure of grenades he ERS and the RFP for a total of 36 m/s, when in real life it is equal to 76 m/s. the Result is the impossibility of accurate shooting though, it would have 100-150 meters without too high scoring weapons.
And the knockdown grenades are ridiculous.
The result - epic fail.
But the reload animation of it in ERS and SN realistic than PM, since in real life a grenade put into the barrels front and not in back, GG and PM them back to Suva, which is incorrect.

K
Koroleva luchnic 04.06.20

Sales at Owl, after completing his tasks "big business and set the Beard/Sultan artifact Compass.

Without thinking bought.
And Napoule, podsevalnicov I to it found a lot.

z
zuefftroy 04.06.20

Thank you !

R
Ripper Man 04.06.20

Bulldog 6 at only for strong and big monsters.I use the grenade launcher.The effect is the same.

[
[NEW WORLD]sniper.dolg 04.06.20

Бульдог6 disappointing, I prefer the grenade launcher from the NATO guns(SIG, FN, LR)

S
STROGOV 04.06.20

Leon Gakumba
Well, brother, it's still a game :)) There's a lot of that is frankly ridiculous. For example in the series we are given to shooting from the AKS-74, and we have the ability to put optics on it, although the real prototype it can be done, as rail for mounting scopes is missing. No, I know that it is possible to acquire this feature appeared in Call of Pripyat, and maybe in CHN (can not remember just), but all the same another gaffe, then again, in the example of AKS, checkbox or else fitted with a safety catch in the game lowered all the way down, this means that the entire game we have to shoot single. Well, about the appearance of this machine I generally keep quiet, because there handguard, and the magazine of an AK-103 (by the way, and parody in this store from AK go to 2 rows, not how did GSC) and a muzzle compensator and the cover of the receiver do not correspond to the real machine, but the main drawback of the paddle to the left all have probably noticed :)) Well, what I only like in all games, not just Stalker, so this is a situation when GG pulls a gun, he definitely cringe every time the shutter! Wow... a Professional, I can tell... But one happy! In Stalker he at least is not accompanied by hand - thereby causing utykanie cartridge can not be said about Western games...

I
Il Hartmann 04.06.20

Shuravi, make a small addition: there is a AKS-74N, which has a strap of fastening of a sight.

S
STROGOV 04.06.20

Heh, exactly, AKS-74, without the Swallow's tail (3D model of the machine testify to that - she's actually two-way :D) and it is in my post is just about it, because if it was a real AKS-74N, I don't think GSC began to make the possibility of a gain trims, and indeed the night modifications of the machine are less common even than the AK-74M, and, in turn, AKS and AK are the two main modifications of Kalashnikov assault rifles in the CIS. And I know about the AK-74M, and AK-74N and AKS-74N and about many other modifications of our machine.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 04.06.20

Oh,all play with all sorts of lords....Where are the real fans collide?

S
STROGOV 04.06.20

Never speak for everyone - so for the future, and fans look at their respective fan sites.

I
Il Hartmann 04.06.20

Shuravi, that you know the AKS-74N and others AK, I have no doubt. But as in the game called the Kalash? AKM-47/2, if I'm not mistaken. And, as you said, the shutter on the left side, respectively, of the strap cannot be seen... And why would GSC not to stick to the game a less common machine? Did they shove the NATO guns a lot?..

S
STROGOV 04.06.20

Hmm, well, just, if it was the AKS-74N, then why should the developers for example to do as one of the branches to upgrade the surfacing of this strap? And by the way, if you type in the console command demo_record 1, then you can fly around this machine in the hands of the GG, and view it from both sides, though then we will see a terrible picture - from the machine on both sides of the gates and translators fuses! :)) Well, as for NATO weapons, then well, firstly, not a lot, and, secondly, were only added the most common. Such as the L85, G36, Sig550 well again, they can be found in many games, and added the developers they probably focusing on the Western players, or simply for the younger audience of players that are sometimes crazy about Western weapons.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 04.06.20

Shuravi
Man,the more I read your posts,the more I understand how you're tough,direct and serious.

I
Il Hartmann 04.06.20

Shuravi, I was a little confused PM and CB... as far As I remember, PM AKS-74 PSO-1 was raised. And in the ERS and the RFP went upgrades that added the ability to put optics. And when I talked about the abyss, I was not referring to the number of samples and the number of units of NATO weapons. Well, LR-300, and FN-2000, in my opinion, is far from common assault rifles...

S
STROGOV 04.06.20

Hmm.. Well, like the LR300 is more reliable modification of the M4, FN2000 as common in the army of the EU, and this is certainly very present in many games. But now, about the AK, well in fact, model in a series of one and the same, and I doubt that for example in the PM was the AKS-74N, and in the ERS and the RFP it was replaced by widespread AKS. The corresponding branch upgrade looks more just like it. But then again, what was in the mind of developers at the time of the game's development, no one knows except themselves of course.

G
GeoViking 04.06.20

Shuravi
Developed bound by certain restrictions on names and the accuracy of the models. They have no right to recreate the most guns exactly for this reason, other names, other modification. Read the relevant articles. Where the topic is a bit disclosed.

I
Il Hartmann 04.06.20

Well, like the LR300 is more reliable modification of the M4, FN2000 as common in the army of the EU, and this is certainly very present in many games.
Yes, I agree with you completely. But I don't understand one thing: where in the Zone is a number of NATO weapons? Well 100, well 200 units, but they are there as much as if brought to a warehouse of the US army!..
The Soviets, if you wish to prolong the discussion on this topic, I ask here http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_call_of_pripyat/619147/

S
STROGOV 04.06.20

GeoViking
I'm sorry, but America, you did not open. Very many have long known about the forced limitations due to licenses. :))
Il Hartmann
Well, about Western guns, well, there is a belief that the group Freedom exists on handouts from the NATO - hence the outfit, but also this weapon can be so much in consequence of the fact that GSC took very good care of the Western players, or just tried to stick to the prevailing fashion. The number of origia in the game is affected and the infinite spawn NPC.

s
sidorov1997 04.06.20

bulldog 6 is not present in Stalker call of Pripyat but if you know how to get I'm not bothering
by the way, I finished the game but not leaving the area because I'm looking for geocaches