3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 04.06.20 03:27 pm

Alone with nature or life is beautiful

But today I will share with you a sketch of his life

It was a Sunny and hot day, the sky was cloudless
The clock was 12.00, when I woke up from kicking me right in the face of sunlight, I got out of bed, looked out the window and then inside of me something clicked, goes to the heart told me that you need to go, to go THERE immediately
Where ? But I have one favorite place, it is out of town, in vast fields, where there is none
I often go there on my bike, that being said, commune with nature one on one
I'm not thinking, I went into the bathroom, washed, brushed my teeth, had Breakfast, got dressed, picked up his bike which faithfully served me for many years and went out on the street
Under the scorching sun I sat on my horse and went there, I felt a special feeling of love with the boy going to meet his beloved, I anticipated as soon I will come to that place
Road, among the houses, breathing in gases and dodging people on the sidewalk, I raced on the bike with one thought: I can't wait for
I soon reached a footbridge that crossed the river, now I was on the edge of one world and moved to another, it was not just a bridge, this structure, which connects the two completely different worlds , one world, which consists of a concrete jungle, thoroughly imbued with automobile gases, and vibrant human life, and another world in which no traces of human activity, where there is only endless fields, trees, river, grass and herbs
I left the concrete world and into the nature of the heart began to beat faster, I began to pedal even faster on my way became smaller and less people, and so I reached the river,I drove along it on the shore I occasionally could see lone fishermen, who like me came to be alone with nature, I soon left the river, I was driving down a small pathway in front of me periodically ran small lizards, so fast that I couldn't see above the grass flying small multi-colored butterfly bees and other creatures, I drove and drove, inhaling the scent of the fields, the soul is rejoiced, there were no soul, there was just me and nature
After a long drive I stopped abruptly, that was it, the place where I always stay and spend time, a small bald spot in the middle of the field, seemingly ordinary place, but I felt that it was unusual, it always makes me to stay here and to spend a little time on this place
I dismounted, sat down on the soft grass and began to look into the distance, the heart was filled with joy and harmony, I was as happy as a little kid, I wanted to LIVE, wanted to shout with joy, life seemed so beautiful and amazing
Then I lay down on the fragrant green grass and closed my eyes, I began to feel like my body rises high above the ground, the very nature of their gentle hands picked me up and rocked in his cradle, like a mother takes her little child in his arms and rock him
As time went on, I was lying and was lying, then I got up, sat on the bike and full of energy and joy rushed back home, with only one thought in mind: I'll be back

Here are the things here, guys

102 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 04.06.20

Love to walk in nature alone.

V
VINIK37 04.06.20

But my favorite place is my village Mitropol'e Sechenovsky district of Nizhny Novgorod region.That's where all my childhood and spent
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

s
swf7 04.06.20

Yes it is,just need to be there not alone but with a loved one

H
Hryas 04.06.20

Here met the lizard, unfortunately she was dead, but I was able to see her, I've never seen one of these lizards in our area

E
Elitnaya Voitelnica 04.06.20

Yes.Honestly the theme is amazing good).
P. s Those who put minus Grasu,just do no where are not elected,or of sitting all day at a computer.As you have to evolve,or like slash on a nature to go.

M
Mr.Foster[STEAMPUNK] 04.06.20

but nature, as such I do not see here! more had the area to photograph, and the grass at the house I can too=)

P
Prophet_92 04.06.20

Mr.Foster[STEAMPUNK]
and would stotal slash)

H
Hryas 04.06.20

Prophet_92
you want me to see ?

M
Margo 04.06.20

Slash,the story is certainly interesting and informative,but that's more with nature,would not hurt.And lizard I hope you didn't kill?
P. S. Your photo is not worth posting.

I
Infiltrator 04.06.20

I also battle 3 on your desktop.
Hryas
The pictures are glued butterflies?

E

Margo Shepard
And lizard I hope you didn't kill?
He also wrote that not him.)
P. S. Your photo is not worth posting.
Well, there seems to be nothing there.Pure nature and abundance of external beauty photos.

H
Hryas 04.06.20

Margo Shepard
Later post, maybe tomorrow I will go back there again
Lizard I didn't kill, rather someone moved it by accident, they always run across the street without observing the traffic rules
Elite Warrior
She is referring to the pictures with my participation
Without A Name
No, not glued, I just put his hand to the grass and they sat on my fingers like that of a butterfly

n
no doubt 04.06.20

Outdoors like, it's beautiful:)

m
markell 04.06.20

What you have there lizard? Here we have in Primorye never seen.

H
Hryas 04.06.20

mаrkell

we have there lizard, I read the list of the lizards of Ukraine , and I think it's colorful lizards we have running around Спойлерhttp://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%86%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%8F%D1%89%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0

C
Chicago House 04.06.20

Don't like camping, it's so simple, no facilities, boring.

E

Chicago House

At least you went somewhere?Or just words say so?Firstly boring if you're alone,with friends, never a dull almost never.Well of course you came looked at the clearing,zapotal there for a few moments and home.Of course it will be boring.

T
Tig_er 04.06.20

To each his own, tastes differ. Some people like it, some don't.

The floor weeks ago, came from nature. A week there vacationing. Great. Generally try to go every year.

W
Wild Rider 04.06.20

and to me that's lizard like. under Peter saw one of those.

E

Nihilianth

Impossible life hang on the Internet,it is necessary to develop more physically.