3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr. Brown90 04.06.20 03:30 pm

A woman's insanity

To be a little snot, so srach guaranteed. Dating a girl for about a year. At first everything was fine, even though I had try to reveal to her at least some feelings for me because she says that she's not capable of love and does not know what it is. Succeeded in appeared love the look of it and my kisses and hugs not caused her any disgust or rejection. But to love truly it was me, I could feel it.And the last months of a delirium occurring. Again, his body rejected me. Says that can no longer me to hold hands, hug, kiss and so on. Something here is stopping her. And yesterday says to me that (no, she found some other guy)just wants to feel love, to know what it is and all, all, KARL! Comedy Ala finito! After that, she doesn't want to continue what you do not want anything, for the reason that love in her opinion will make her suffer. Duck and why on earth do you need this if you later suffer?! I just don't understand this woman! What kind of stupid logic is this!? Gave me the ultimatum. Either we are together in a simple relationship, but without love (go to the movies, walk, talk, fuck, etc.) feel right? Feel? Again smacks of the crazy sh^%$tsom. Want love but want a loveless relationship. How to understand it at all? Or the second option. I give her love, she will feel what it is, and then we scatter in all directions. What?! I just don't understand. XS what to do with her now? And by the way. The girl is old enough, not stupid youngster. Works as an assistant investigator in the investigations division.

39 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 04.06.20

fuck her in the ass and find another

P
Protocol10 04.06.20

mr. Brown90

We have another topic created by vagonostroitel. Live the way you live your problems at your age are such little things about which to think is not worth it. Here live under the same roof with his wife of 15 years, then you will understand something in the relationship and begin to draw any conclusions.

S
SolarGinger 04.06.20

man, it's just you -- she simply didn't like from the beginning, was just fallback until you find something better. and all these love hurts and such nonsense just means that the girl is still the mind is not Mature enough and does not know what he wants)
well, that's a little bit of female logic for a snack from the Maestro woody Allen:

m
mr. Brown90 04.06.20

Protocol10
Well if anything, I would not like 15-18 years already

P
Protocol10 04.06.20

mr. Brown90
Well, even more so - it's time to grow up and relates to life philosophically, accepting the world and people as they are. From what you have so bombed, in 15-20 years you'll smile and think, How am I needlessly worried about such nonsense

Y
Yczh-Kazym 04.06.20

Long said, women are evil. Peasant a simple affair, stuck - took - ran, and all sorts of love for the suffering is already unsure of her orientation.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 04.06.20

Ditch her fuck, and then its able to go in the friend zone

k
killerbot 04.06.20

Protocol10
and you had lived at least 5 years before giving such smart advice?

P
Protocol10 04.06.20

killerbot
Yeah, I did.

m
mr. Brown90 04.06.20

Protocol10
I just want some consistency already. Done that already. I do it is say that they say that at your age, it is time to have children, a family. The main thing that really have to go. Soon 30 or less. As if I myself want it, but who, if women are all fools?

P
Protocol10 04.06.20

mr. Brown90
To anybody yet. Calm down and move on , work, and develop. When you're ready, then there will be the same, which is not stupid. What anybody says you should not care about.

N
NoneOne2010 04.06.20

Guy get haha

T
Tranxy 04.06.20

mr. Brown90
Dude, all you have described... you Can say one thing, run from it nah@R is Not a normal life, and even more love and respect You will not. Fuck you are a woman with these Madagascar cockroaches in the head ?

D
DirtyLol 04.06.20

here it is obvious that she does not need. if women have any doubts about you - run, if there are any doubts about women - run.

G
Gauguin 04.06.20

What do we have here? Ah Yes, another story a La I loved her and a lot of downs-advisers Ala fuck-come on in the comments. Standard...

P. S. the Author, such a banal situation, honestly. Her affection for you were in feelings, not in the mind. Feelings are short-lived and unpredictable, and rational attachment still need to produce (and earn). Yes, and it happens not only stupid with women, but with guys. So, the next time you need both to approach the matter more seriously.

P. S. S. I Hope you have enough sense not to follow the advice of the plebeian cattle, like put-escaped.

S
Shadowarm 04.06.20

Will add,need to spend a lot of nerves and time,why is it you want,old?

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.06.20

If you don't like it, get out.Me that the girl said.

B
Black.Card 04.06.20

What kind of nonsense I just read?

V
Vanya Rygalov 04.06.20

mr. Brown90
Succeeded in appeared love the look of it and my kisses and hugs not caused her any disgust or rejection.
Dude, as a friend, not the case of Esmeralda name?

W
Wing42 04.06.20

mr. Brown90 wrote:
Either we are together in a simple relationship, but without love (go to the movies, walk, talk, fuck, etc.)
If she'll still be a delicious meal to cook and wash socks, then why do you even need love from her? So you get a no-obligation all worldly goods, who are able to create a woman plus on the horizon looming wedding planning and other small pleasures of family life the classic Everyman. Most importantly the actual safe and protect her.
And if suddenly it will go back down, will be to wriggle out of going to the cinema, festivals, communication with you, have sex with you, etc. with you, then leave her without regret, because of you she certainly will not regret it.