3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr. Brown90 04.06.20 03:30 pm

A woman's insanity

To be a little snot, so srach guaranteed. Dating a girl for about a year. At first everything was fine, even though I had try to reveal to her at least some feelings for me because she says that she's not capable of love and does not know what it is. Succeeded in appeared love the look of it and my kisses and hugs not caused her any disgust or rejection. But to love truly it was me, I could feel it.And the last months of a delirium occurring. Again, his body rejected me. Says that can no longer me to hold hands, hug, kiss and so on. Something here is stopping her. And yesterday says to me that (no, she found some other guy)just wants to feel love, to know what it is and all, all, KARL! Comedy Ala finito! After that, she doesn't want to continue what you do not want anything, for the reason that love in her opinion will make her suffer. Duck and why on earth do you need this if you later suffer?! I just don't understand this woman! What kind of stupid logic is this!? Gave me the ultimatum. Either we are together in a simple relationship, but without love (go to the movies, walk, talk, fuck, etc.) feel right? Feel? Again smacks of the crazy sh^%$tsom. Want love but want a loveless relationship. How to understand it at all? Or the second option. I give her love, she will feel what it is, and then we scatter in all directions. What?! I just don't understand. XS what to do with her now? And by the way. The girl is old enough, not stupid youngster. Works as an assistant investigator in the investigations division.

39 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 04.06.20

...even more utilitarian cattle. Moar.

t
tovarish comrade 04.06.20

Suggest to hammer on it and do something else. Worthless to women to crawl on their knees.

Spoiler

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 04.06.20

Get it as soon as possible, especially considering that she works for the security forces. It may one day SOOO BAD for you will turn.
PS I Hope you were smart enough not to fuck her under these circumstances.

W
Wing42 04.06.20

Gauguin
Baboon, you're too unfriendly to the environment. Accept people for who they are, you're nothing special in the best way is not different from them.

G
Gauguin 04.06.20

Wing42
Wing42 wrote:
after all, nothing special in the best way is not different from them.
From this position, you took me for your, calling a baboon? I'm afraid that you are mistaken.

W
Wing42 04.06.20

Gauguin
Your theory is very interesting, Baboon (you're just in a nickname was a typo, it happens), but your blatant snobbery, ostentatious elitism beliefs and the General spirituality of your exalted over mere mortals beings does not allow me to classify you differently as a snob mommy, mommy's mommy's a sociopath and the misanthrope. All that you love and the icing on the cake.
When all around you is one cattle and the plebs, could this be due to the fact that you deserve this and even more - are its integral part? Think about it.

A
Agat7 04.06.20

Mortaliss
He then declared write that he raped her and the guy sit down. Now it is fashionable becomes.

H
Hideo Kodzima 04.06.20

it is likely that the author too splenocolic, it's not something that girls do not approve of such, I just soplezhuem so close I'd hate to stand

-
-SlashuuR- 04.06.20

The girl is old enough, not stupid youngster.
And the post says otherwise. No matter how old she is, at least 40.

What grown man would put any ultimatums, to feel love, to fuck in the movies but nothing more... Well, nonsense. Specifics - either together or goodbye. And all this tedious vanilla characteristic only of overage girls.

m
masha 04.06.20

mr. Brown90
Women are not men.
Offer to go outside, to unwind. And travel in the future of their family life. Complete stop, look to the old women, then go in public transport, again look at the women, and awful. In the minds of women is approximately the same as in appearance. Only in the minds of they age in youth.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.06.20

She will dump you. It will happen unexpectedly

S
Spirin Evgeniy 04.06.20

mr. Brown90
women without insanity not women

P
Posledovatel 04.06.20

and we can it Elenka Paige Toko does not know

Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.06.20

Spirin Evgeny wrote:
women without insanity not women
Not all women - women ))

t
t

2 months ago, I wrote that she left him. Now, I'm sure it has already happened.

i
iz0tope 04.06.20

A slap hit her and sent to the kitchen! For the soup don't cook by itself.

r
rPeBoJL 04.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
his VC and says)

t

rPeBoJL
As the classic. It's sad