3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[_JENKA_] 04.06.20 03:33 pm

unexpected rip (Diablo 2)

coraci swinging on br, I Barbara, on HC, BA'al throws a wave 3, I have 40% Dr, 22 to armor, 9.5 HP , a powerful Lich from BB ..and lag felts , roofing felts a bug, but a full HP flies during torsion and 2 Persian fall , more druid bear, too fat to die.
the question is how? there was lightning , Conway was not. already 2 the br was such a moment.
if you just put in 3 wave he will not die, and then during the Lich died..

how much play , the first time such
52 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 04.06.20

No bug, OFC, no. Need more of malosma Pobediteli, and that we seem to have forgotten. ;)

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

passed, why read the description when entirely around the bugs? ;( :D

[
[_JENKA_] 04.06.20

in short next time instead of 7 darmow for 7 MF , will suit 7 to 20хп. MB it will give a chance to survive, and won't beat the 3rd wave) times there's no other explanation

R
Rivnyanyn 04.06.20

If POH in pvp, on the Sofka do neh.
The anthem of anordica!!!
they assert themselves
And even if th so, anything interessno, when the game holds you by aizona each of the RAS.
I'm Sedna brought a wig by the software, someone wrote in the chat and I blurted out on Skype, I was a side, you kill me at the entrance to NMX or not, I opened the window, look: KILLED!!! KILLED!!! Have savanella and went back, ran on to lead, what a rush, that was such a rush!!!
again there's no other explanation
Duck passed already razrulil LE+FE unik produces invisible explosion at each phone it in recovery
There they beat all and Sundry, clear the stump bolts+Fe was flying there a lot. Caught a shitload and Hello!

D
DuSoN1989 04.06.20

[_JENKA_]
Yes the ticking is all 5 years I played on HC 1 time and died here, too, because the mob was far away and I have HP to 0 over the time the AMA !

S
Shaka_podorojala 04.06.20

that moment when noobs with HC sucked to see canty Unica/aura
no wonder....

S

nunucbka_8cm
tolko v samix opasnix

O
Obsessed 04.06.20

problems with HC
nunucbka_8cm, he, like ACE, a great advantage over others - in proximity to dangerous mobs, compressed acaric. ;-) few people can boast of such.

S

R
Rivnyanyn 04.06.20

this is the future of convo-PAL for ASI?;D

D
D2Neophron 04.06.20

Bartuc still explode sometimes, I don't know the patterns, or randomly, or some perk.

I've used that it doesn't go off and quietly shred it, and then he exploded and I was left with crapal HP.
I Werebear/Oak/Vita before the explosion (3PPL) was full HP. If I was Wolverine, or do not Werebear'ohms, would die.

And then, as I understand it, it was 8 PPL.

m
minovalo 04.06.20

Ppl on blast is not affected by FE.