3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I3ender 04.06.20 03:36 pm

Long War 2 too many reinforcements (XCOM 2)

Play the legend. I like everything except for one thing.
In the regions where the power of the advent 7, and more, it became impossible to carry out a mission. In missions where you can fly reinforcements to the enemy, they have to do it through a move or every move! Even with good penetration it is not possible to play! And what will happen when the power of the advent will be equal to 20?
Generally too clever by half with the reinforcements of the enemy.

Anyone has information what files should be correct (and which lines to change) to fly reinforcements each turn in the regions where the power of the advent 7, and more? I would be very grateful.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 04.06.20

I think this is a bug and not a feature and need to reinstall the game or clean the config folder

M
Mortaliss 04.06.20

Garris1992
Mod for geeks from geeks,no brainer that he's not for everyone,but the complexity of the concept subiektywne

D
Dragon2055 04.06.20

Had a similar problem, but only for one mission. Those eight turns before departure seemed like an eternity. At every turn there was a new enemy troops. What happened next opponents a lot, but not that much.

A
A.S.Sasha 04.06.20

The endgame even the computer begins to freeze in the middle of the field bellows flattened))))

M
Mortaliss 04.06.20

Dragon2055
There is a kind of terror where you come Podkrepa every move

I
I3ender 04.06.20

Mortaliss
This is a special mission to protect the columns of ESTs or the protection of the resistance. I do not know.
I write about ordinary mission to steal the cache, destroy the transmitter, rescue the VIP, etc.

Found out one thing. Started a new game. In the region the power of the advent = 2. To rescue the VIP before the mission is 9 hours. Took Tim, drove, penetrated only 4%, i.e. no penetration, enemies to 30 pieces killed. So, for this mission the reinforcements arrived only 1 time!
This implies that the penetration level does not affect the number of reinforcements of the enemy, only their number and the coolness in the missions themselves.
It turns out that the number of reinforcements is affected by only the power of the advent.

j
jsilverst 04.06.20

In my region the power of advent= 5, when the mission was only 1 backup.
So the power of advent is unlikely to affect the backup

I
I3ender 04.06.20

jsilverst
Just did it only she is affected. I gave the example. The power of advent = 2, while the penetration made by 4%. And had 1 backup. Ie I'm not pressed, and if the penetration was influenced by reinforcements had to be a lot, but didn't. Hence only affects power, since she was 2 so and potreblenii was not enough.
I wrote above that while the power of the advent will not = 7 or more problems with Podkrepa no.
Take the mission where a force 7 or more, and then write.

S
Sagittarius13 23.12.21

If anyone can figure out how to tweak the frequency of reinforcements or turn them off altogether, please write

S
Sagittarius13 23.12.21

Folks i found reinforcement settings

S
Sagittarius13 23.12.21

the penultimate folder number may change, but you will understand from the Long var picture in it since this is a mod folder

g
guteDad 19.07.22

Path: Mods folder - mod. LW_Overhaul - folder: Config - file: XComLW_Overhaul (pre-make a copy of the file, before various changes in it)
then line 1147-1152 is read and everything up to this line:
; This is the baseline distance from the EVAC point (not squad centerpoint) that reinforcements will arrive on the defend mission
is either adjusted or removed. I deleted, advent reinforcements are not appearing