3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20 03:37 pm

Whether you fight fair? (For Honor)

Duel 2 on 2 in the PTA, I have noticed that many opponents did not intervene and allowed to be beaten 1 on 1. Then, having experienced what it's like to get on the back with a shovel, I also began not to interfere, unless the partner was not vysotny. Now don't attack if the situation of the fight so my opponent dies in 5 seconds (falling into the abyss) - I have resorted to not interfere with remaining to understand. But if my partner plays weaker , then of course start to help him. Or not start in the mood. What do you think and how you are doing? Which one of the situation was?
93 Comments
Sort by:
G
G.E.L.U 04.06.20

Now the way the situation has changed for the better. In carnage 2 2 if the enemy is defeated my partner, he gives to bring the duel to the end and not interfere.

M
Modrin 04.06.20

G. E. L. U
Well, people realized that stumbles together one not so interesting.
And win in addition to the stats there is no effect. All this applies to 2 by 2.
4 on 4,for me it has to be an Orgy,because it's not interesting,well, if the current first to hold their fights 1 on 1 and then rush to do the dirt:)For there, and things work,and through the rage and can stand against 2-3.

M
ManiacFPS 04.06.20

try to play with dignity and honor, unlike some ) who have no such concepts, it is not for nothing the game is called for honor ) it turns out, some of the people in my life, and in the game ) is worthy enough.

S
S.t.e.n 04.06.20

Also think those jackals, who climbs to his fight, to put it mildly.... Fools here perhaps not-understand that 2 2 imply 2 to 1... but... I can't bring myself to do as the Jackal of Mowgli, occasionally biting the back of his heel... and when I see that someone does that -instantly lose respect for this type of and the interest in this fight, finish the round and change players...
And it is not necessary to refer, they say there is a duel -go there... because I think it is clear that 2on2 in the form of 2 duels[!] interesting regular duel...
And right here both sides, because the game itself [like life] sharpened at both creatures the people and dragons... [No offense]

P
Paddy Keyn 04.06.20

In 2v2, always give a chance the ally will deal with his enemy. And it often happens that one can not cope and die, but I score the second. It is fair and just.

x
xGambitx 04.06.20

it's just a game, victory at all costs, unless one is not asked to suffer)))

_
_SToORAG_ 04.06.20

If we are talking about honor, then there is unlikely. you are talking about courtesy.
Because:
Honor - Any token of recognition for outstanding service or of the highest dignity; the subtle feeling of being adequately and fairly readily applied to other.
Courtesy - formal politeness, favor instead of the true state of things
There are different interpretations of chivalry and knightly honor, some even clearly stated that:

1.Never attack an unarmed enemy.
2.Never use a weapon on a weaker enemy.
3.Never attack from behind.

But all this was strictly observed only in restalia. In real combat was like in any war,ruby on the left and right. Restalia in the game I saw. By the way, you wondered why 1*1 duel, a 2*2 - slaughter. Can envelop you in the spirit of the dark medieval romanticism ? after another movie made in the us?

p.s. Many knights were incorrigible scammers, and not averse to looting and violence, including against children.Where there is war there is chaos.

s
sobakovod 04.06.20

Let's face the truth, we are not talking about honor or integrity, just people don't like it when you beat them, and they begin to come up with any nonsense. The two do not attack. But the honor does not prevent them to start the hack the enemy on the back during the final blow, and knocking, no one is waiting until the enemy will rise and beat the lying. But should shovel snot start to whine in the chat - no honor!!!

V
Volk-Naemnik 04.06.20

In modes other than the 1x1 just don't understand this vine. It's a damn TEAM game, so play it for the team, and not wait until your ENEMY will be decapitated your ally, and only then to bow and scrape before him and offer battle.
And since my nerd Lola, for all those whiners I before the game on ctrl+v to put my favorite phrase Team fight = frags team.

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20

Whatever it is, but after 1 prestige 2 on 2 only honest opponents across. Sooo rarely climb in the back 2 on 1 , most often it is Nuba do.
And who shouts that it's just a game and life will do the same and you will find an excuse.

sobakovod
A couple of times I came across people who did not beat the lying. It is certainly very brave and stupid of them, because few people appreciate such generosity. But playing with them was nicer than the twitching and sameshima laskami incident 4 on one.

s
sobakovod 04.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
certainly nicer to win is always nicer

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 04.06.20

sobakovod
And who said that I won? Usually if a person can afford to not beat lying, he is fluent in Persian

S
Scaevus 04.06.20

sobakovod
Those who shout for the honor and call for honesty, not averse to lying to beat and from the cliffs to push. Played like a 4x4, there were all these direct fair fight 1v1 no one intervened to anybody, and that's short in the opposite team there was one of the Orochi, I fight, my people are watching, not interfering. then Orochi runs away, is worth it, and then hop takes me Luke Paul of KHP blows, I think you bitch and take the catapult at him, naturally Bang fanshot, our team wins, and then in the chat from the team pissed away the spam: lol no honor! no honor!, I without hesitation answer how do you like MY bow?