3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MudrichenkO 04.06.20 03:41 pm

How many of us? (Escape from Tarkov)

Hi all wanted to know how many people got on the alpha, and who bought the game for 4999 rubles? Let's go alpha together
118 Comments
Sort by:
C
Comment 04.06.20

MikuHadsune
Of course, when you have arguments over, then from buy ... Yeah, a million dollars to the balcony, put)) the View is just like you and all other people, Jews, corrupt, etc.

q
quallitgames 04.06.20

a lot of these? xD

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

Comment
Is above the option about the sect, also it is the place to be. Well, or just coprophilia. Another comes to mind. Sorry. No one in their right mind would give 5K for God knows what.

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

quallitgames
There is a couple, well, it's rather the exception than the reality.

R
RolltheboneS 04.06.20

That is, people help developers in testing, and even paid for it - for some reason it seems, someone cheated in the schema)

L
LemonchikKislyy 04.06.20

Comment
Buyanov, zalogina is fine and stop their PR but th*left akkov.

C
Comment 04.06.20

MikuHadsune
For others it is not necessary to decide sane..Although it's doubtful, if you look into your love to raise the hype on the subject that don't even understand/know. And everyone can decide what to buy and for how much. And this is the main difference from you, the haters who can't buy at a political (call it so), economic principles and spread its pseudomeninae all those who in your opinion something is not the chosen or not he liked it. So if you have a problem with that, then do not necessary.
MikuHadsune wrote:
There is a couple, well, it's rather the exception than the reality.
Absolutely right) just a couple of adults)

C
Comment 04.06.20

Lemoncholy
OOO even Buyanova know! Saluted? Or Petrosian failed included?

C
Comment 04.06.20

Serg Ivanov
It is the opinion of those who thinks badly) And where is the surprise, especially given the fact that early access in steam ticking?

M
MikuHadsune 04.06.20

Comment
Just the two adult children For grow-not to gather intelligence. I see you have a phobia of haters. How bad about the game say, once a hater.
Promote, promote... and not in the form in which the game is now not worth a penny. To argue with the inadequate bought, I will not, although the above person may be right and you corny a game a game. So your fecaloid normal people don't need. Would be better, bugs have been looking at, and not a game here praised.

L
LemonchikKislyy 04.06.20

Comment
Petrosyan then you, above you have the whole PG laughs. Soon to Zadornov crawls. Just keep at it.

C
Comment 04.06.20

MikuHadsune
Yes, it is hard to explain their thoughts to the tree, no matter how wise you are.
And the fact that you are a hater, I have repeatedly stressed and demonstrated. You wear a mask Smarty pants, forgetting at least know what to argue. Your inattention, ignorance, sticks out from all the cracks! From that, only sad that stupidity is more important than adequacy.

C
Comment 04.06.20

Lemoncholy
I see you're a scapegoat? ) And he can come up with? Decided to bung act, and under the guise of its good a word?

L
LemonchikKislyy 04.06.20

Comment
Yes, I've been watching you, and I don't quite understand: are you really that de**l or just Troll? You have a lot of people wrote why the game G and not worth 5K. Yes, even the famous game. to put it mildly not in delight from game. The main thing you see is normal and not paid by Buyanov. And you're my song in each subject sing about the fact that 5K is the max pack, as the game can and by 1.6 to take
Spoiler*although you'll get basically chunk of the game without access to betkam*Yes, all about the haters sing a song, although the people you lucidly explained everything. But you see, IQ is not enough to understand it all. It's a pity you... poor fellow.

R
RolltheboneS 04.06.20

Comment
Game in early access steam is not more expensive in 3 times, than release))

C
Comment 04.06.20

Serg Ivanov
And? And since when Tarkov - early access?

L
LemonchikKislyy 04.06.20

Comment
This is not private chat and not a conversation tête-à-tête, so like whenever you want and wherever you want. This time.
Two: the squeak you made it all show, so all cool.. bought a hat, and is now trying to justify an investment in MMM.
Three: you did not think that opinion may be the same corny, I know whose opinions are usually not the same as normal people? In schizophrenics.
And lastly: if you don't need anything opinion, what the h**and you're sitting there? I think in your *authoritative* opinion nuzhdayutsya other? Lol... too much you don't care. Snowboard your the Turks.

R
RolltheboneS 04.06.20

Comment
Alpha, not early access?)

C
Comment 04.06.20

Lemoncholy
I never said you did gag when he came in. What matters is now? Enjoy!
1) to Justify? Show me where? And it is interesting! Is yours the same opinion, which is based on your delusional? Or is it convince yourself not to spend money that you don't have?
2) Another windmill! Claimed that followed, and he didn't even understand what the essence of the conversation! Opinion, match...Go rest, and that your brain is overheated.
3) I already answered that like you/you, haters not Konami here Squirting and didn't whine like little girls and not interfere with the appropriate people to get accurate information!

C
Comment 04.06.20

Serg Ivanov
In fact, Yes, you're right, but there is still alpha: closed and sold in max Pak.. So I'd say it's a different case, but anyway thanks for correcting...